Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect guy vs experience with guys
After reading the thread named "Who's your perfect guy" I'd like to ask a question related to the subject.

How much does your "perfect guy" differ from the guys you've dated or are currently with?

I've rarely met a person who is with the person who fits their "perfect partner" brief. I personally have never really had a "perfect person" but I did restrict my dating to people who were a maximum of +/- 1 year in difference to me, my current partner is almost 6 years older then myself and Its so far been my best relationship to which we're actually looking at a future together. My attractions have also varied within a wide range of types so its been hard for me to define the perfect person.

The perfect guy over experience.
Wouldn't mind learning together with someone just as unexperienced as myself, or around there Tongue
Would probably get some laughs then hehe.
But a experienced guy would know how to treat my butthole right, not force it in straight away.
Though seeing as I know forcing it in right away is very bad to do, I'd tell any guy not to force it inside right away. I'd actually make the guy listen to me!

To be honest? I don't think anyone knows what/who their "perfect guy" actually is until he lands in your lap. In my observation, both in my own life and of others, all the "trappings" of an ideal guy aren't always what you actually -need- in your life, which is something you don't realize until you have what you need in your life as a part of your life... then realize you found the perfect guy and he wasn't anything like you expected he would be.

I don't have a particular type or a perfect guy in mind really, the guys I have dated have all been very different from one another, if you click, you click you know?

There's no such thng as perfect.

MisterMagoo Wrote:There's no such thng as perfect.

We know. He meant the "perfect guy" for YOU Tongue
You know, someone who fits your wishes in a guy the most.

Nerdy/intelligent
That's the only common trait all my guys share other than that they've been all sizes, colours shapes and personalities.

I could never share my life with an ignorant man but otherwise I'm easy peasy to pleasy.

This is an interesting question. Ive never formally dated anyone, all of my relationships with men have been purely sexual. The closest thing Ive had was a weekly meeting with another young man for six months they were just sexual but I did get to know him well. He was a Texan with black hair and blue eyes, when I first saw him I knew I had to have him. I tried to be around him as much as I could and it took me 4 months, we were drunk and I asked him to kiss me and he did thats when it started. He was my first and much older than me 26, when I was 19. He was an alcoholic and I think he had some issues; after we were finished he would always go to see his lady friend, he was a very promiscuous man.

Every other man Ive been with was blonde and short term things, we only had sex one or two times, but they all had a few things in common they were masculine, short, they were soldiers or athletes, and they were submissive bottoms. Being with men like that is basically like fucking yourself, I just want a dominant feminine bottom, that is 100% in charge of me inside the house, outside of it I want to be the boss. Perfect for me means different from me.

Doc Wrote:...Being with men like that is basically like fucking yourself, I just want a dominant feminine bottom, that is 100% in charge of me inside the house, outside of it I want to be the boss. Perfect for me means different from me.
Interesting. I'm not meaning to yank your chain at all... just sharing my observations... I think it is totally fine for you to want whatever you want. Hopefully, someday you'll have it so you can find out for sure whether or not it is right for you.

I basically agree with [MENTION=20738]TwisttheLeaf[/MENTION] about all this. In my experience, we don't really know what we need. Half the time we don't even know what we WANT, lol, or at least I don't. A lot of it for me is chemistry and what 'it' is about in the moment. IOW, it's one thing to want to get together with someone and have some physical/sexual fun. It is quite another to get involved with someone in an on-going, long term relationship. For sure we all have our 'desires' our 'ideas' about what we want... and we look for those traits in men around us. But sometimes something happens that totally surprises us, too. We find ourselves attracted to someone because we 'click'. And let me tell you, when that happens, it is SO RARE (in my experience) it is worth fighting for.

Well I've always said that my ex was like a destiny coincidence with what I needed in the moment vs what I've always wanted in a person as a partner.

He made me change into a positive person, and now I found myself 100% better than that I was before, because he helped me to start with the seed for this changes.

I'm not with him now, because he's not the same that I used to know. People changes and as I changed, he changed to into a person that it isn't compatible with the person who I am now.

Since we separated we didn't talked for about two years. When I first met him he had big dreams and a so on personally... And now he's just staying in home believing that he's an 'artist', doing notting just living, traveling and buying expensive stuffs, but with the money of his rich parents.

And well for the other guys... I've met one another guy who was physically speaking and also with his personality, very close to my dream guy and also I noticed he was interested in me... but weeks later I discovered he was taken with a girlfriend since like 2 years before. And also the same with a few dudes more that I met.

So in conclusion... Yeah maybe the perfect guy may exist... but as the human beauty or their lifes, as the stars or the universe itself... Perfection doesn't last forever.