Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular Car Reviews
This has to be one the most obscure and hilarious way to review cars...I like this guy...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Oh god,,, the PT Cruiser had the worst seats in the history of modern cars!!!.. I bought a brand new one a few years back and the first long trip I tried to make in it resulted in a sore bum after only 200 miles. I couldn't set down (properly) for 2 days after attempting to take that trip. In fact,, I didn't complete the trip because after 200 miles my ass hurt so badly that I turned around and went back home.

I can still remember the car salesman saying how mint the condition of that car was - when I traded it in. I just smiled,,, and didn't mention that it was in mint condition because it was the worst car I had ever driven which was the reason I never drove it!!!!

Every time I see a PT Cruiser,, my ass crawls up into my gut and hides!!!

Sore Ass,
Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

Oy veh! They make pillows for that, Mr. Crackcorn. However, I am amazed that you have no home remedies for a sore seat.
I bid NO Trump!

[MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION] I don't think anyone likes the PT Cruiser... Chrysler really has a hard time making economy cars that people like and don't fall apart. A friend of mine had one and they compained about it all the time.....and it was silly as well...had flames painted on it lol
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

LJay Wrote:Oy veh! They make pillows for that, Mr. Crackcorn. However, I am amazed that you have no home remedies for a sore seat.

Ha, Ha, Ha,,,,, If I put a pillow on the seat, then my head would hit the roof!!!! (not much clearance)...

Honey,, I never had a sore seat before - because I am mostly on my knees or bending over!!! <fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee>

Still Crazy,
Jimerooo
We Have Elvis !!

axle2152 Wrote:[MENTION=11919]jimcrackcorn[/MENTION] I don't think anyone likes the PT Cruiser... Chrysler really has a hard time making economy cars that people like and don't fall apart. A friend of mine had one and they compained about it all the time.....and it was silly as well...had flames painted on it lol

Yep,, I concur,,, putting flames on a car that has so little power is rather silly. But it would have been nice to watch that car go-up-in-flames... (big grin)..
We Have Elvis !!

American rubbish lol!! (smart car is Germany rubbish but who cares lmao!!!).

artyboy Wrote:American rubbish lol!! (smart car is Germany rubbish but who cares lmao!!!).

Oh rubbish is rubbish... I think we can all agree that every automaker has pumped out some awful vehicles...and the 1970's is chock full of crappy cars...
Check out my stuff!

we used to have a garage that ran adds for cars here - the one that stuck in my mind was this headline with picture " runs like a skeleton playing dominoes in a dustbin " now if that doesn't sell a car then nothing will

Tag for later review.

Chevy sold the HHR which to me looked like a copy of the PT Cruiser.
The going joke was -

You know what HHR stands for?
Homosexual Hot Rod.
Use a condom.