Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think the "straight" friend I fell in love with is gay
Hi guys. I'll jump right in.

Start of the year one of my friends I really didn't know much about started spending a lot more time with me. Taking me to the cinemas and nights out on town. And way in such a short space of time really we are litterally now best friends. He even lives with me.

Anyway, start of September were both out for my mother's birthday and when we got home that night I decided to tell him how I felt about him. And as you might expect he flat out turned me down and explained why it couldn't ever happen.... And then when we went to bed later he started touching me and things got a bit horny and I started to "help him out" as he'd now moved my hand down and then asked if i'd give him oral which I did...stupid me moved to kiss him and he rolled over and went to sleep.... (sorry at this point we were both sharing a bed.)... Anyway boxing day night we both got quite drunk and we ended up sleeping together...like everything. It started by me moaning and telling him I hadn't even been kissed this year... Which was when he moved in and kissed me!.... Without going into detial about the act itself (we kinda agreed it would just be a cuddle and a kiss and we'd forget about it)... But he was the one who kept asking me to do "other things" he told me in the heat of the moment he's been with a few lads and done orgys and stuff.. So I asked why I still wouldn't have a chance and he said inm not his type and he's not exactly ready to tell his parents.... Anyway afterwards he wont talk about anything... Even what he told me abouy being with other lads....which I find really strange since its something we have in common even if we don't end up in a relationship..... It almost seems like he doesn't like that side of him... If any more details are needed then ask... Its my 1st time on a forum lol. Mainly I just need advice he really is the love of my life, we fit together so perfectly, loads in common ... So what do people think, do I have a chance. Should I move on but help him accept himself or something else? Thanks guys.