Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bonjour
Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Marc, je vis en Belgique et j'aimerais rencontrer des hommes

Salut! Bienvenue sur le forum.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Bonjour Marc, bienvenue. Presque tout le monde e'crit en Anglais ici, tant que nous avons des Francophones, mais peut-e^tre pas beaucoup. Francais n'est pas ma premie`re langue, e'videment! lol

rule number 2

welcome sugar tits - hope you love our little place on the web , nice to meet you

Salut Marc! Bienvenu! C'est une place pour hommes gay, donc tu peux les rencontrer ici. Mais, ce n'est pas un site si grand, plutôt contenu.

Me plaît beaucoup de voir plus de types de l'Europe venir ici. J'espère que tu restes là. J'ai besoin de quelq'un avec qui parler en français. Smile
''Do I look civilized to you?''

deephiance Wrote:rule number 2

I mean, that was kinda rude, enuh?

Perhaps it's the case that he cannot or could not express himself adequately in English and is simply seeking like minded individuals who can speak French.

Speaking from experience;

The Online LGBT community outside of Europe and America is quite small, so finding a large one in such communities grants you better opportunities in finding someone, rather than scouring the interwebs.

English is great and all that bullshit, but not everyone who has the desire to communicate with like minded individuals can speak it ya know Sheep

How would you feel if this site were written and solely discussed in my country's English?

I would hardly just remind you of rules, you probably couldn't read anyways Sheep

Sylph Wrote:I mean, that was kinda rude, enuh?

Perhaps it's the case that he cannot or could not express himself adequately in English and is simply seeking like minded individuals who can speak French.

Speaking from experience;

The Online LGBT community outside of Europe and America is quite small, so finding a large one in such communities grants you better opportunities in finding someone, rather than scouring the interwebs.

English is great and all that bullshit, but not everyone who has the desire to communicate with like minded individuals can speak it ya know Sheep

How would you feel if this site were written and solely discussed in my country's English?

I would hardly just remind you of rules, you probably couldn't read anyways Sheep

If you say so...i mean you are never wrong so....if you say so.

[MENTION=22821]NativeSon[/MENTION], nice rendition of the carol. I nearly played that one in church on Christmas Eve.

Welcome, [MENTION=24187]funboy[/MENTION]! I have no French but am glad to see you here. Hope you will enjoy yourself.

Bienvenu a Gayspeak! And believe me that is about all of my French.
I bid NO Trump!