Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from China
Hi there, I am Yifan, from China. I am a 27 years old gay man. I came out to my parents in May 2014. Due to the help of PFLAG China, my parents are quite supportive now. As I got help from PFLAG, I join in as a volunteer, would like to help others.

Last year, I went to Australia for working holiday. During that time, I visited ACON(the biggest gay community in AU), PFLAG Queensland, I have met a couple of foreign gays and parents. I realized that we are totally same regardless of the color, culture or religion. And I feel like I have family everywhere.

I have watched a lot of Vblog of gay YouTubers, I am getting to know more about gay life in foreign countries. I would like to make some videos and post some threads to introduce gay life in China.

Hello Yifan, welcome to Gayspeak, the friendliest gay chat on the Internet. We don't get many Chinese here so tell us a little about the obstacles you face in your country. Or maybe you don't.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

ni hao Tongue welcome

LONDONER Wrote:Hello Yifan, welcome to Gayspeak, the friendliest gay chat on the Internet. We don't get many Chinese here so tell us a little about the obstacles you face in your country. Or maybe you don't.

Well, here in China, we can not get married. Discrimination is a problem as well.

While discrimination due to unfamiliar with the LGBTQ community. Most young generations can accept this well and be quite supportive.

Coming out become easier and easier now. Howere, it could be terrible sometimes.

Thank you! Ni hao. Nice to meet you!

Hi Yifan! Welcome to the forum and look forward to reading your future posts Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

Hello and welcome! Thanks for your great introduction. I hope we get to learn more about you and about gay life in China. Happy year of the Fire Rooster too!

Welcome Yifan! It's great to have you here, I would definitely like to hear about your experience living in China as it is one I, and likely most on here, are not familiar with. Absolutely make videos! Many of the vlogs are quite enjoyable, there was a thread on here talking about other vloggers. Be sure to check out Mark E Miller, Andrewgoesplaces, and the Adventures of Zach and B on youtube. They are excellent gay vloggers, especially Mark. Again glad to have you here, best.

Welcome, Yifan! Hope you will enjoy this group, It is a great place to get to know some good guys. Make yourself at home.
I bid NO Trump!

Camfer Wrote:Hello and welcome! Thanks for your great introduction. I hope we get to learn more about you and about gay life in China. Happy year of the Fire Rooster too!

Yeah, the year of rooster is coming. You know China so well. haha