Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shame
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread.........

But I am so angry.........

This is my current facebook status after watching the news this evening...............

Jamie Watson is very, very, very angry that the English people even bothered to vote BNP. I am not a political man but I am now embarrassed to call myself an Englishman. Shame on Britain. SHAME SHAME SHAME !!!!!!!!!!

oh no did bnp win. i never ever voted for them i voted for a good one i promise :frown: that is very bad

Hello Joseph,

Sorry it's been a while

No we have just had, well a little while ago now we had the first result in for the MEP thingy thing that you have obviously voted and funnily enough it was was from the North East.....

Labour, Conservatives and the Lib Dems all got in with one vote but the BNP made ground which suggests that the stupid English people wasted their vote...

Sorry to be so angry Jo, but I do get angry sometimes and this is one of them......

The annoying thing is I get people asking me did I vote?

Yes I voted lol

xxxxxxxx

Hope your well my friend

xxxx

oh no.that is very sad. i hate bnp becase them think people from diffrint country is not allowed in england. i think it should! eveyone!

Star Twister Wrote:Labour, Conservatives and the Lib Dems all got in with one vote but the BNP made ground which suggests that the stupid English people wasted their vote...

I don't like the BNP success any more than you. However in a democracy people can use or waste their vote however they like.

I have couple Churchill quotes that lend a little perspective.

'The greatest argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.'

'Democracy is the worst form of government apart from all the others.'
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Let's just hope it's a wake-up call. The French had theirs a few years ago.

Funny Funny Funny

We vote for the stupid little man and he gets two seats.......

Then we pelt him with eggs

RoflRoflRoflRofl

I understand what your are saying Fred, I just don't think that the British public wasted their vote very well

Xyxthumbs

Liking this......

'Democracy is the worst form of government apart from all the others.'

Respect

The Austrians and the Swiss lurched to the far right in elections within the past few years and now we are sending fascists to represent us in Europe. It may be only two MEPs representing Yorkshire/Humberside and the NW of England, but it still reflects on the whole nation in the eyes of the rest of the world.

I'm out of touch with UK comment this week. What has Mr Brown done to calm the unaddressed fears of the electorate ... I wonder if I can guess?

Whats the BNP's stance on LGBT?

I know they hate anything not english...
but we're not looking at 'Her majesties Klan'
are we?

Jake Wrote:Whats the BNP's stance on LGBT?

I know they hate anything not english...
but we're not looking at 'Her majesties Klan'
are we?
They may not wear masks, bed linen or pointy hats, but you are not far off. Their stated policy is for homosexuality to be returned to the closet and for any mention of it to be outlawed in schools and the media. Their disgusting views have referred to us as "AIDS monkeys" and a year or so ago their website carried a list of gay people in public life who were lumped in with paedophiles, murderers and other criminals. If this is what they are like when they are chasing votes I think it is safe to say that life would be more difficult if ever we were stupid enough to vote them into power.

Jake, under no circumstances be taken in by their appearance of smooth talking.

British National Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia