Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Hey everyone, I'm Jason. Just looking for a good place to chat.

Hi Jason, welcome to GS. You'll find plenty of guys to chats to here. Just remembe that your first 50 posts are moderated to weed out trolls, so don't get frustated if you don't get immediate replies.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome Jason, hope you enjoy your time here.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

I noticed that my post in another thread was held for moderation and thanks for the warm welcome Smile

Hello, [MENTION=24242]Jason[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. So may we ask you whereabouts you live and how you came to the site? What's the story of your discovery of your sexual orientation or identity?

You can probably roll up 50 posts quite quickly if you play some of the word games.

princealbertofb Wrote:Hello, [MENTION=24242]Jason[/MENTION], and Welcome to GaySpeak. So may we ask you whereabouts you live and how you came to the site? What's the story of your discovery of your sexual orientation or identity?

To be honest I just googled gay forums. I wanted to just find a place where I could feel comfortable talking about gay issues without fear. I live in south Georgia.

Well I'm a gay guy, still single though. I guess I was in 7th or 8th grade before I really realized I was attracted to guys. I would just start getting hard watching guys changing in the locker room for gym class. I had to be careful though, probably would have been a bad thing to be caught having a boner in the locker room lol. I didn't really accept my sexual orientation until after high school.

Hi Jason welcome to GS Smile
An eye for an eye

Thanks guys Smile

Hi Jason, welcome to the forum Welcome
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>