Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mum just tried to stab me
Couldnt find a job. Autism.

My dad lives in a village on the outskirts of the city. 0 job opportunities. I was forced to live with my mum. She abused me as a kid but we had an ok relationship for the last few years. Worked at a petrol station down the road.

Today she flipped out at me told me to get out.

I had to go to work. I come home to find my stuff In boxes.

I tried to phone a taxi but my phone wasn't working. I left to go back to the garage and phone one from there.

But I saw the lights come on so I figured if she wants me gone she'd phone a taxi. I went in but she refused she started to throw my old textbooks at me.

I grabbed her arms and pushed he innto a a chair then left I went ti the garage and called a taxI with Sukhi. but when I got home she had a knife she told me if I stepped closer she'd kill me. but she was standing with all my fucling bags.so I said go stand in the kitchen and I'll get my bags.

She came at me and tried to fucking stab me.

I ran out to the cab and asked him to call the police. But she threw my bags out the door and screamed out that if I came near her again she'd kill me.

I got to my dads now I'm crying in his kitchen. He's assleep and I dont want to wake him up.

Fuck I dont know what to do.

I want to go for a run but I can't remember how to put his door on the latch.

I'm sorry to hear this but to see that she tried to kill you is absolutely disgusting. If this has negatively affected you, try think positively. I hope you did call the police, your mum needs help.

Stuart Wrote:I'm sorry to hear this but to see that she tried to kill you is absolutely disgusting. If this has negatively affected you, try think positively. I hope you did call the police, your mum needs help.

Thanks for replying so quick. You really helped to calm me down.

I'm gonna get my dad to drop me off at the police station on his way to work and file a report.

I'm scared she might hurt someone else she really hates our neighbour and the neighbour must have heard all the screaming.

The painful part is that she's nice 70% of the time. But she goes nuts. It's never been this bad before.

Apart from my books I've got all the stuff I need and most of my treasured things.

TigerLover Wrote:Thanks for replying so quick. You really helped to calm me down.

I'm gonna get my dad to drop me off at the police station on his way to work and file a report.

I'm scared she might hurt someone else she hates our neighbour for no good reason. and the neighbour must have heard all the screaming.

It would be best if it gets reported, the more she tries the more likely you will be in risk (safe guarding) wise

Sorry to hear. The most important thing is you're safe. Hope you and she get the help you need.

Woah, I am glad you got out of there and have somewhere to stay, your Mum sounds crazy! To turn on her own son like that is disgusting, especially as it seems unprovoked. I would wake your Dad to be honest, I really don't think he would mind given the circumstances, in fact I'd think he'd probably want to know this has happened sooner rather than later. Plus, he may be able to help you come to terms with the shock you have just had.

I hope you are going to be ok, how fucking horrible.

Stuart Wrote:It would be best if it gets reported, the more she tries the more likely you will be in risk (safe guarding) wise

Thanks but it's not that I'm afraid of her hurting me. I could've taken the knife but I didn't want to risk her getting hurt In the process. She's 5'5 and getting old.
*Plus she had her arm way out to the side like it was an Agatha Christie play.*

Tomorrow she'll be calmer. But she'll probably make up some crazy bullshit about how I tried to kill her. Then she'll genuinely start to believe it I've seen it happen from the third person perspective. With our neighbour who cut down a rose bush that never existed. Her co-workers, her boss, my dad who is the most mild mannered man in the world but she's whole heartedly convinced that he assaulted her. He didn't I was standing right there watching them when she said it happened. He asked her to leave and she did.
That's why I'm afraid of going to the police. She lies so fucking well because she believes it all, it's her M.O.

She'll start corrupting every memory she has of me. Until I'm the son from hell in her eyes.

:eek: omg! That's mind rattling. I'm sorry you are going through all that, but I'm at least glad that you are physically ok. . . A run would be good to blow some steam. But if you're stuck. Sometimes it helps to think of nothing and to hum a little song. I hope you feel better.

Stuart Wrote:It would be best if it gets reported, the more she tries the more likely you will be in risk (safe guarding) wise

Thanks but it's not that I'm afraid of her hurting me. I could've taken the knife but I didn't want to risk her getting hurt In the process. She's 5'5 and getting old.

Tomorrow she'll be calmer. But she'll probably make up some crazy bullshit about how I tried to kill her. Then she'll genuinely start to believe it I've seen it happen from the third person perspective. With our nice neighbour who cut down a rose bush that never existed. Her co-workers, her boss, my dad who is the most mild mannered man in the world but she's whole heartedly convinced that he assaulted her. He didn't I was standing right there watching them when she said it happened. He asked her to leave and she did. It's crazy she holds a fake version of reality in her head.

That's why I'm afraid of going to the police. She lies so fucking well because she believes it all, it's her M.O.

She'll start corrupting every memory she has of me. Until I'm the son from hell in her eyes.

Again thanks for listening Stuart you are making me a hell of alot calmer.

And I am trying to be positive in fact I'm feeling alot stronger now I've spoken to someone. Got my brain woeking again.

Plus I've stopped crying which is good it was hard to type. Had to keep wiping my phone screen.

TigerLover Wrote:Got my brain woeking again.

Ok I guess not completely online.but hey I'm getting there.