Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I poured my heart out to him.
I poured my heart out to him and it felt great, I told him everything. How when I saw him I knew I had to have him. And how I was attracted to his smile and the fact that I find him feminine. I told him about every bit of fear and anxiety that we have talked about here. I just said I was interested in a relationship and I wanted most of all a companion and would leave it to him to set the tone sexually either way I would support his choice.

I found out he felt the same and he told me when he kissed me after our date he was nervous the whole afternoon about if he had done the right thing. He really wanted to impress me too, and was really embarrassed about getting drunk.

So it worked thanks for all of your advice, especially [MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] and [MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] you guys helped me find the balls to really tell him how I felt. He sleeping right now In my bed so I'll let you guys figure out what we decided about sex, and if anyone was wondering he said skinny cut tighties are his daily wear, I had to ask him. Im going to focus on me and him for the next few weeks or months so I wont be posting anything but I'll still check messages. I just glad I came here or I'd be using some poor girl to hide behind and I'd be miserable, instead Im hopeful for the future.

Thanks alot, Doc

Well done [MENTION=24108]Doc[/MENTION]

I know I've not contributed much to your threads lately but I have been following them, really happy to hear it is working out Doc. I love the fact you have taken this route rather than the one your were planning, you have come such a long way in your time here. I wish the best of luck to you both and hope you both have a long and happy relationship. And hopefully see you in the future Smile

Joined the site in November, giddy about the man staying overnight in February! I think you should be proud of how far you have come in such a short time.

Now [MENTION=24108]Doc[/MENTION], as for the idea that because you are going to focus on him and you, you won't be posting here so much, count me in as being somewhat skeptical. Time will tell. But we're a pretty good resource helping people navigate new life situations. So hit us up when you need to. And it's always fun to have some online friends who are eager to share in your good times!

I know nothing, so I will just say congrats glad things worked out for you and you overcame any fears or insecurities you had to move forward Smile

Good luck Doc, I'm glad it's all falling into place for you. Remember, you can breeze on in to the forum any time Confusedmile:
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Wow, what supportive forum you guys have got here! So great to see!

Yeah, congrats from me as well. Living according to your real desires is always better no matter how hard it is to do it. Good luck.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

[MENTION=24108]Doc[/MENTION], WOW! Wonderful news. You both deserve to find happiness. I hope this lasts a long long time.

[MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] I meant I wasnt going to be creating new threads or starting into long exchanges. I will still respond to questions or comments. Of course I could never quit GS.
[MENTION=23286]Confuzzled4[/MENTION] just read my threads, When I came here I was in a bad place.
[MENTION=22727]Cridders88[/MENTION] I really should have credited you too, and alot of others. Emiliano and Camfer were just fresh in my mind at the time. You basically told me to fuck myself when I said I wanted a girlfriend and at the time its what I needed to hear, and [MENTION=21405]meridannight[/MENTION] was it you who basically called me a dicknose? [MENTION=24118]deephiance[/MENTION] I think you also more or less called me cunt. I needed it straight and you guys didn't pull your punches, truly thank you.
[MENTION=1766]princealbertofb[/MENTION] and [MENTION=23180]InbetweenDreams[/MENTION] you have been full of good tidbits lately

I almost forgot [MENTION=20947]MikeW[/MENTION] you've been a thorn in my side from the beginning, in a good way.

But honestly guys I dont feel like Ive come that far. I wanted a girlfriend I instead opted for a boyfriend, just a slight change in plans. I always was good at picking up guys, this time I've let the one stand go on a little longer, a three and a half week stand. I see this as a slight departure from my normal behavior Smile