Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Confess Your Sin! Young Love edition <3
What is your earliest memory of your first crush? What was he or she like? Did you every get with them or did it die young
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Hmm, I think I had crushes on both guys and girls from elementary school, even though I had no idea what they meant. I can think of an example of both. I'm still in touch with her although I haven't seen her in decades. Him, i never heard from again after 6th grade (he was my older sister's age) but she hold me he was a troublemaker in high school. I always did have a thing for "bad boys"!

One of my sisters had a boyfriend who made my whole body ache. Absolutely did not get with him, but I'd consider him my first crush.

First, and only, girl crush was a dear friend from middleschool. We had lots of classes together and I'd always try to sit next to her in class. She was tomboyish and was into anime and video games ( a rare set of qualities in a girl her age). I actually did ask her out --once. She accepted , but I was really disorganized and forgetful at that time, that I never acted upon it. I was also very insecure. For example, one time she was laughing a lot with some dude I didn't know. I outright told her that they should be together because he was way more fun than me. But apparently, that was her cousin. I never recovered from the embarrassment, and avoided her whenever possible. We drifted apart in highschool because of my lingering embarrassment and inconvenience ( we didn't have the same classes often). Anyways, I got over it and I now follow her on Facebook. She posts some really funny stuff. She has a boyfriend now too. I don't personally socialize with her anymore though.

First boy crush was in my highschool freshmen year. I was going to the bus one day to go home and this dude (Michael) approaches me. He said he wanted to walk me home. I was a bit hesitant at first because I did not know him and I don't like walking. But he insisted that I go and that it would be fun. I was a little flattered that someone wanted to hangout with me. In this early highschool stage, I did not have friends anymore. So we walked home together, but not all the time because I didn't like lying to my mom about "missing the bus." On several occasions, when I wanted to take the bus, Michael would just grab my arm and not let me go. Well, it's hard to refuse him when he gets like that, so I changed my mind. He was loud, adventurous, and a hands on person. He liked videogames like me, but we were especially enthusiastic about Pokemon. His major downside was the fact that he cursed way too much and sexual innuendos (about girls). Anyways, one day a girl tells me that he said he was bisexual. What was I to do with such information? I was already having feelings for him. But I was still very confused because all he talks about is girls and his odd obsession with girl on girl action did not help. Is gayness a sin? Why would anyone like me like that? I'm just a boring person with no depth [at that time]. Even if he did like me, I'm too insecure about my body to start any relationship [I still am lol] and I have to focus on my studies. I kept hanging out with him, but I got too nervous being around him. One time, he was sitting on the benches in school and the bench was full of his other acquaintance-friends. I wanted to know what they were talking about, and he suggested I sit on one side of his leg. I did, but I felt too embarrassed and left early. Moving on. I started to notice that people make fun of him. I got really upset when people did that. Though I can't help feel that he really was a bit odd. He was also lonely and going through things. As I began to work up the courage to make new friends, I started to see less and less of Michael. Last time I heard from him was at the end of my sophomore year. He said he was moving away. I was upset, but there was nothing I could do. I wanted his contact information because I just got a phone, but I felt like I didn't deserve to be his friend anymore. I basically abandoned him and I wasn't a good enough friend. I could have done more for him. Fast forwarding to the future. I finally found him on Facebook. I was a little nervous that he might reject my friend request. I was pleased that he accepted it, but also very disappointed. I think he forgot me. I didn't send a fb message, but I was hoping he'd say something-anything. I really do want to know how he is faring in life and I wanted to apologize for not being a better friend. He's supposedly in a "complicated relationship." His photo album is typical of him: women,memes,guns, anime art, videogames. I guess he hasn't changed much.

My first girl crush was in middle school, I later realized I didn't like her I just liked her style and makeup....

My first boy crush was in the 6th grade, His name was James? Uh god he was so freakin cute. He was so sweet to me he even invited me to go roller skating with him. Made my heart melt but i had to say no >.< The feels were too strong. But i do recall a rumor of him being bisexual....
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

I can remember when I was 8 ( It was the only year this particular boy was in my class), there was a boy whose leg muscles fascinated me and I can remember wishing he was my brother.

When I was 12 I had a major crush and pursued (Stalked) this boy. We eventually became very good friends (With benefits) and slept over at each others houses each weekend, we even had pet names for each other and developed our own language. It was short lived, but the impact was so lasting that I still have feelings 36 years after this all happened.

deephiance Wrote:I can remember when I was 8 ( It was the only year this particular boy was in my class), there was a boy whose leg muscles fascinated me and I can remember wishing he was my brother.

When I was 12 I had a major crush and pursued (Stalked) this boy. We eventually became very good friends (With benefits) and slept over at each others houses each weekend, we even had pet names for each other and developed our own language. It was short lived, but the impact was so lasting that I still have feelings 36 years after this all happened.

Was he gay? is he still? You should look him up, you're single it could be like old times again.

My earliest crush that I can remember was with a girl.
She was one of the sluts at school.
Junior high btw.
A friend of mine and her's told me one time that she was only with me because she wanted to have sex, like it would be easy to get sex from me. Like I was desperate because I wasn't one of the popular kids.
It never happened. She had condoms, she even told me one time that I could do whatever I wanted with her. I wasn't feeling naughty like I had been when I was younger, I was nervous AF in junior high.
If I had met her when we were in elementary, then maybe I would've gone for it. I lostmy curiousity after elementary.
Well for girls at least Tongue

I had my eyes open whenever we kissed. I wonder if that is a sign that you don't really like the person Tongue

you should try and fuck her dude, you dont need love to have pleasure. A blowjob is a blowjob no matter who gives it.

My first crush was a girl at middle school.

But I will talk about my first boy crush. it was during high school. and I loved him so much for years but didnt even had a chance to say anything about my feelings. and I remember those were the innocent times Smile. I felt very guilty when I thought of him with me while masturbating. Then I saw him with a girl on his facebook. it was very destroying to me. when he asked me how I am, I was apalling and then getting angry with myself. when I was at school, I always secretly scanned the around if he's there. I told my mom I wanted to go to a different school, and insisted on that too much. and she played me like she finally accepted that. But I felt bad about this because I wouldnt be able to see him again if i had left.
and I was in trouble with this. I still do not know if this girl was his elder sis or gf. I remember very much detail about him. but I'm keeping it short Smile.