Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible to have casual make out?
Hi guys,

I'm a newbie in hooking up matters.

I would like to know if it is possible to meet up with a guy just to make out (kiss and smooch, foreplay etc.) without having sex (oral, anal) etc.

I think the term "hook-up" itself means meeting up to have casual sex. Which is why I'm concerned about meeting up a guy just for mild fun.

Also, is it common in gay bars for guys to approach others for casual making out?

Sorry if my question sounds silly.

I've seen it in gay bars a few times...

Be clear what you are looking for, how far you are willing to go, and that when you say NO it means NO. If things even start going farther than you want, LEAVE.

Personally, I think it is more than likely a bad idea...not saying you can't find someone who just wants "mild" fun but in my experience it ends up being more than what you're looking to get into...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Hi Lonelylad, Anything is possible, of course, especially if you are upfront about it and draw definite boundaries for what you will do and won't do, but doing it with a stranger you met online or at a bar is probably not your best option. If at all possible, it should be with someone you know and trust since there is always the chance kissing and hugging will lead to more. Boners have a way of showing up when you are being romantic with someone. When that happens it's not going to be so easy to stop.

Also, I think plenty of people have intercourse or oral sex without kissing and holding each other because kissing and hugging feel more intimate than anything else. Not only that, but it's nice when you can tell the person you are with that you love or care for them.

Darius Wrote:Also, I think plenty of people have intercourse or oral sex without kissing and holding each other because kissing and hugging feel more intimate than anything else. Not only that, but it's nice when you can tell the person you are with that you love or care for them.

Yeah, I've found this the case as well...

What is odd to me is that, women (in my experience) tend to kiss, hug, and touch all day long, but hold back when it comes to being penetrated. Gay guys seem to give up being penetrated, with ease, and hold back on kissing, and hugging. Would make an interesting academic study. My guess is that one can maintain an emotional distance with one act versus the other.

I don't understand how sticking a dick in your mouth or butt is less intimate... to me that is the most intimate you can get. Though, I tend to need to be emotionally involved with a person in order to go that far myself. I can get a blow job without having to feel intimate, but to give one, I want to at least like the guy, otherwise I'm just not into it.

Just be safe, don't get taken advantage of, go out packing heat if you gotta.

Definitely possible, although in my case it almost always lead to casual sex.

kindy64 Wrote:Yeah, I've found this the case as well...

What is odd to me is that, women (in my experience) tend to kiss, hug, and touch all day long, but hold back when it comes to being penetrated. Gay guys seem to give up being penetrated, with ease, and hold back on kissing, and hugging. Would make an interesting academic study. My guess is that one can maintain an emotional distance with one act versus the other.

I don't understand how sticking a dick in your mouth or butt is less intimate... to me that is the most intimate you can get. Though, I tend to need to be emotionally involved with a person in order to go that far myself. I can get a blow job without having to feel intimate, but to give one, I want to at least like the guy, otherwise I'm just not into it.

The male / female difference in behaviour could well be a matter of chances of pregnancy versus remaining non pregnant. This is not what a male would fear. He might fear other things like hurting or injuries, or even sexually transmitted diseases, but I think penetration for a woman can lead to much more responsibility than you've bargained for, for a short bout of pleasure. Maybe women (I'm sure they do) think a bit more ahead (which commitments also are).

Oh yeah, it's possible.....I've had random make out sessions that never led to sex.

you just have to be upfront and honest about it.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

It's possible, and I have done it several times, however my intentions were always leading to sex, they just didn't make it there.