Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever wonder why so few post late at night?
Seems to me that after about 11 PM eastern US time--whatever that is where you are--things close down here. Makes me wonder why there are few, if any night owls. Does everyone else go to bed early?
I bid NO Trump!

Your night is my morning, so most times you are up, I am usually at work...the next day of course

Hope work goes well, deephiance.
I bid NO Trump!

Im a night owl. I don't typically get home from work until 9pm or so. And I dont really have the sort of jobs that allow me to play around on the computer during the day anyway.

LJay Wrote:Hope work goes well, deephiance.

Fridays are easy, only half a day so I'm home already. I do 4 very big days to make up for it, but hey, can't be all bad having a 2 1/2 day weekend after a minimum of 40 working hours

I'm certainly not a morning person. Never have been.

I cannot stay away after 11pm. I used to be able to stay up until 3 am and not want sleep at all, now it's over. I guess I'm getting old.

LJay Wrote:Seems to me that after about 11 PM eastern US time--whatever that is where you are--things close down here. Makes me wonder why there are few, if any night owls. Does everyone else go to bed early?

By that time it's 4 am over here in EU. Most of my posting is from 23 to 5 am, local time. I am a complete night owl. My day and night are completely reversed. I sleep from morning to afternoon, and am awake from evening to early morning hours.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

I'd rather interact with my fiance at those times of night...

I sometimes find myself posting until 2/3am if I have nothing else to do and a day off the following day, but even that hasn't been a regular occurrence recently. By the time it gets to the time you've mentioned, I would be deep in sleep.