Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist attack on London
There has been an attack on the British capital London. Sadly one person has died. My heart goes out to all people involved in this disgusting attack on innocent people.
An eye for an eye

It¡s been confirmed that the police officer who was attacked with a knife has died and his attacker was shot dead. In addition to that one woman was killed on Westminster Bridge apparently mown down by a car. One other person is reported dead and twenty people injured, some with "catastrophic injuries". Some of those injured are French students. A woman has been pulled alive from the Thames.

The area around the Palace of Westminster is in lock down.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Sad, but something that the apologist western society has bought on itself

:-( Hope everyone is ok...

Sorry for the attack. Try not to go out too much.

How horrifying.
I guess the vital question, is it Islamic or domestic terrorism.
It could be those Britain first bastards again.

All to frequently it is becoming fundamentalist islamic terrorists behind these atrocities in this day and age...BUT they are only following previous trends of fundamentalism.

It's simply a case of same shit different arseholes and history repeating itself.

What do we have to learn, and when we learn it how are we going to use that knowledge to bring peace....or is the question really 'Why isn't peace as profitable as war?'

Horrible. And it's sad that people seems to be used to these attacks. In Russia there are just a few small articles about it.

I don't know if we are used to the attacks...I think it is more apathy because we are told by the media how to think and feel and subdue in to a lower level of consciousness with propaganda.

The simple fact is if we stood up to terrorism, we would be treated worse than the terrorists in our own countries.

It's horrific that we are apparently powerless to stop these continuing tragedies.

TigerLover Wrote:How horrifying.
I guess the vital question, is it Islamic or domestic terrorism.
It could be those Britain first bastards again.

The man isn't yet named but they believe that he was "inspired by international terrorism" and "Islamist-related terrorism".

They've been doing raids overnight and have arrested seven people.