Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey i'm new!!
I'm Denis!! im from Chile, but now i study on Italy in a really strange small city called TRENTO.
I have 24 years, i love music and movies

now im single... long story with a (still) no- ending

Next week im going to England, to Glastonbury Festival so... who is going to glastonbury ? i would like to meet new people in the festival

ci sentiamo

Tongue

Denis

welcome to the site denisdanis :d sounds like your quite the explorer, cant help you on the glastonbery front tho, too young, would love to go in the future though

ooooo i live rather close to glastonbury! never been myself but i go past a sign each day on my way to work which says 'glastonbury' on it. but then i turn the other way and head to crappyville. Sad

Robertson Wrote:... cant help you on the glastonbery front tho, too young, would love to go in the future though
I didn't realise there was an age restriction at Glastonbury :confused:

there is when you live in the wrong country and most likely dont have a job to source some funds from to get yourself there, pay for a ticket, essentials for the days you spend there, and getting yourself back.

would cost far far far too much for me! and i live close and have a job!

speak for yourself chippy..... i have got masel a wee job actually :f saved up a grand since january Smile and yeah a coodnt get there n nobdy would go with me Sad

buuu... so nobody is coming?

@woodchip50 that thing always happen, you live so close to a place and you never visits... but you need to go when you can, becouse for me is a really big trip to come to Glastonbury.

@Robertson... why nobody is going with you? Tongue

because im 15, my mum wouldnt let me :9 how pathetic does that sound for an excuse and im the only one with the job for money to go Smile il go in the future and to t in the park...probably reck ness too tbh

Strange how times are so different now. In 1970, when I was fifteen, I spent five days at the Isle of Wight Festival by myself and went hitch-hiking through Belgium and Germany with a friend.

are you joking me?, yeh the furthest i get to go is glasgow into the cineman :L:L but tbh thats all you need to do it go into town. As for the hitch hiking comment, i walk home from school every day and walk there if that helps :L:L

*Woo 100 Posts*