Goodbye
Adiós
Shalom
Ciao
Auf Wiedersehen
Sayonara
Door, crack

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/12/us/po....html?_r=0

Aloha...but that means hello and goodbye...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:Aloha...but that means hello and goodbye...

Same goes for "ciao".

fuck off - aussie for goodbye

Fuck off cunt - for a really good mate

Guess news of Bannon's demise was premature, or as some might say "fake"...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/former...le/2622484

Quote:Former White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Implementation Katie Walsh said the friction between chief strategist Steve Bannon and senior adviser Jared Kushner is "absolutely" in the past, during an interview Monday evening.

"I know Steve Bannon and Jared Kushner. They're all working really well - the three of them [including Chief of Staff Reince Priebus] - to get this done," Walsh told Fox News host Martha MacCallum.

kindy64 Wrote:Guess news of Bannon's demise was premature, or as some might say "fake"...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/former...le/2622484

You could call it fake news, or you could exercise your reading comprehension skills and see that no where in that NYT article did they report that Bannon was dismissed or even speculate that his dismissal would be imminent.

Emiliano Wrote:You could call it fake news, or you could exercise your reading comprehension skills and see that no where in that NYT article did they report that Bannon was dismissed or even speculate that his dismissal would be imminent.

And yet, EVERY SINGLE COMMENT in here:

Quote:Goodbye
Adiós
Shalom
Ciao
Auf Wiedersehen
Sayonara
Door, crack

Aloha...but that means hello and goodbye...

Same goes for "ciao".

fuck off - aussie for goodbye

Fuck off cunt - for a really good mate

supports the supposition that Bannon was on his way out. But, I'm the one who needs to read the article more closely...

kindy64 Wrote:And yet, EVERY SINGLE COMMENT in here:

supports the supposition that Bannon was on his way out. But, I'm the one who needs to read the article more closely...

Yeah, some people were excited by the idea that he might lose his job/influence, myself included. But people voicing their opinions, hopes, wet dreams is not the same thing as fake news.

Is this a political debate or a he said this they said that...politifact hit me with a whiffle ball bat?

I think a lot of people would like to see Steve Bannon go...along with Trump. One the article is not "news" because it is like so many others (and yes your right winger sites are of the same stuff).

One thing for sure and we, everyone should agree on, is that there is dirt on both political parties. Can we at least admit that? There is a sickening amount of corruption in our government and nothing is being done to stop it... It's like a cancer that has been growing for the last 40 years and it's not getting any better.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!