Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Reality Shows do you watch?
Which reality shows do you watch?
An eye for an eye

No one today. Actually I don't watch television in general, but I used to watch some episodes of stupid realities in the past, like the horny-themed, I don't even remember, do you know that whore Tila Tequila? And similar things.

Same. Don't watch television.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

*Thinks* Does the occasional People's Court or Steve Wilkos count?

If not, then.... none.

I think it counts!
An eye for an eye

"Come Dine with Me"
Only if it happens to be on.
I guess that more of a game show though...in a 'round about way.

I rarely watch TV.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I don't have a tv, but I watch stuff online. The only reality shows I enjoy are the creative competition ones, like Master Chef, Face Off, Drag Race, Project Runway. Even more, I really like the junior version of some of those shows. Something about kids making stuff and showing off their passions, it's just more inspiring and impressive than the adult ones. The kids tend to be more positive and energetic about being there too.

I'm not a fan of the shows that follow rich people or that are all about pitting big, negative, clashing personalities against each other. I like seeing the work and drive that goes into creating awesome stuff.

Just the one in the grocery store parking lot, and only in good weather at that.
I bid NO Trump!

None of them.
Couldn't even tell you what 'reality' shows are broadcast here. I pay no attention to that crap Lol

MTV's Road Rules/Real World: The Challenge!