Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alien abduction
With so many alien abuduction reported world wide, I was wondering what would you do if you were adbucted?
An eye for an eye

Pinch myself to wake up as I must be dreaming because aliens are not real.

I'd hope they wouldn't probe me in my tootsie-loo. Oh.

Ask how they handle artichokes.
I bid NO Trump!

won't happen....we have deadly animals in Australia that they would have to get past first.

Sign myself into detox.

Someone been eating space cake?

Anyway, I think a lot of these incidents are probably from REM sleep. On a rare occasion you can end up in this state where you are paralyzed and are partially awake but also in a dream and could explain some of the cases. Sleep is a weird thing, it really and truly is. We have to have it and with all the studies and whatnot we don't really know a whole lot about it. Why we need it, why we dream and all the weird stuff that goes on in our brains in the various stages of sleep.

Not that I don't believe in aliens. My thinking is that if there are aliens they are so far away that making "first contact" will probably never happen. While there is a lot of talk about light speed travel or even so called warp drives, some distant galaxies are millions or even billions of light years away, even if you could travel 10x the speed of light that only gives you access to still a small portion of the night sky. Plus the effects on the human body in space travel are a bit concerning, so artificial gravity is another hurdle that we would have to overcome. So it would be safe to assume that an alien species faces the same limitations and physiological problems that we face. Just my thoughts, I think if there are aliens, I doubt they have much interest in abducting other "aliens"

I mean would we humans have interest in abducting other intelligent species and give them anal probes? Probably not, I would lean towards the speculation that they would study us from a distance once we would be discovered. It is all speculation because as far as anyone knows nothing confirmed has ever happened. Just stories and conspiracies and a lot of blurry videos where you can't see (or some primitive CGI)...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

InbetweenDreams Wrote:I mean would we humans have interest in abducting other intelligent species? Probably not

Are you kidding? Some out there would very much love to do just this. No question. It's a given. Homo sapiens are not an inherently noble species. We're just animals who've managed to climb a little higher up the evolutionary tree.

NativeSon Wrote:Are you kidding? Some out there would very much love to do just this. No question. It's a given. Homo sapiens are not an inherently noble species. We're just animals who've managed to climb a little higher up the evolutionary tree.

Yeah well I guess all things considered. Knowing the government has done experiments on their own citizens...eh bag a few alien species a couple of times. Eh who's going to know? I mean what are they going to do? Take us to space court? However, don't mess around with trees...in the woods....

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

The question is what can we do ?

If we were abducted there is little chance that we still have free will on our actions I guess.