Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump reveals sensitive information to Russia
[SIZE="4"]But naturally dismisses it as "fake news"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/nat...story.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/15/politi...formation/[/SIZE]
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

"Ah, Sergei, this little suitcase is such a burden! Could you hold it for a while?"
I bid NO Trump!

I know we stopped talking politics on here because it was offending some people or something, or they were sick of politics.... it doesn't go away just because we aren't talking about it.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on with Trump?

And by the way, what happened to the democracy watch dogs on this site that were so damn worried about all the wild things Clinton could have done had she been elected, how she was such a threat to this country, that they were still talking about her even after Trump won?

Does this stuff not disturb them?

Have any of you changed your opinion on Trump being the lesser of two evils now? Does anyone who once supported him over Clinton still think he's going to make America great again?

Emiliano Wrote:I know we stopped talking politics on here because it was offending some people or something, or they were sick of politics.... it doesn't go away just because we aren't talking about it.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on with Trump?

And by the way, what happened to the democracy watch dogs on this site that were so damn worried about all the wild things Clinton could have done had she been elected, how she was such a threat to this country, that they were still talking about her even after Trump won?

Does this stuff not disturb them?

Have any of you changed your opinion on Trump being the lesser of two evils now? Does anyone who once supported him over Clinton still think he's going to make America great again?

Trump should be impeached, period. I knew he was going to be bad, but fucking hell. We're not even 6 months into this administration and it is a fucking joke the way things are being handled and the die hard Trump supporters are just like yeah take that fake news CNN...blab blah blah.

The thing is there's a difference between a conservative and what is the GOP and has been for some time, actually before I was born. What the nutjobs in the GOP want is a fascist theocracy.

Who knows what's going on between Trump and Russia and what those ties are, but my guess is Trump and whoever the stakeholders are will walk away with a lot of money and special gifts.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Trump will only be impeached once Democrats control congress(House and Senate I think?).
Which just isn't doing to happen.
Especially with how the districts are currently gerrymandered.

We're stuck with him, for at least four years. Who knows, maybe a lot longer.
It's going to be a rough ride.
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I know it's an unpopular opinion, but he is correct that it would be great to have good relations with Russia. What's bad about this is him jeopardizing the relationships we have with other intelligence communities. There's a lot wrong with Trump, from his cabinet to his executive orders. The only thing he has done which is a positive is ending TPP; however, he has done nothing to change NAFTA and likely won't do a thing. It's hard for me to approach this subject because frankly, I think there are far more pressing issues than U.S.-Russia relations and he is failing on all fronts: climate change, economic policy, criminal justice.

What's bad is that he is running the White House by temper tantrums.
I bid NO Trump!

My concerns, and the FBI's for that matter, about Russia have very little to do with Trump wanting to improve relations with them.

Russia can easily have improved relations with the Western nations -- just pull the fuck out of UKRAINE asshole!!
''Do I look civilized to you?''