Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adriana Cohen: The media has lost its marbles
Indeed...

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columni...ts_marbles

Quote:Each and every week, they have manufactured a continual cycle of “fake news” crises about the Trump administration for the sole purpose of smearing the Republican leader so that Democrats can take back power in the midterms and 2020.

Hopefully voters are savvy enough to see through the daily smear campaign against our president by The Washington Post, The New York Times, the Huffington Post, the New York Daily News, the AP and scores of other left-leaning media outlets whose reporters wake up every morning with one goal: take down Trump.

Democratic leaders, CNN and other outlets have been pushing the false narrative that the Trump administration may have colluded with the Kremlin to steal the election from Hillary Clinton. If there was any evidence to support that, rest assured it would have been leaked by now. There’s no there there. No evidence has been produced to suggest anyone committed a crime, let alone colluded with anyone.

Just this week the media lost its marbles over the notion Trump may have shared intelligence with Russian officials in a recent White House visit. Never mind that there is no proof Trump divulged anything inappropriate, or that the media didn’t give a hoot when Obama did it last summer. Democrats get a pass.

Four dead Americans in Benghazi? The media yawned. Targeting of conservatives by the IRS during the Obama administration? The media snored. Colluding with the Iranians in secret deals, with massive money transfers and releasing dangerous actors? That they considered a triumph of diplomacy. But if Trump orders two scoops of ice cream, he’s Dr. Evil and CNN devotes multiple segments to it.

Quote:Just this week the media lost its marbles over the notion Trump may have shared intelligence with Russian officials in a recent White House visit. Never mind that there is no proof Trump divulged anything inappropriate, or that the media didn’t give a hoot when Obama did it last summer. Democrats get a pass.

See this is why I find trump hilarious. He's surrounded by Machiavellian professionals who spring into action lying and putting out spin like this that convinces people like yourself.

Then Trump hits Twitter and...

"As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining.... .to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism." -Donald Trump

No evidence huh...... I think a confession counts as evidence.

TigerLover Wrote:"As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining.... .to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism." -Donald Trump.

The badly educated clown can't even write correct English. There is no such verb as "greatly".
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

TigerLover Wrote:See this is why I find trump hilarious. He's surrounded by Machiavellian professionals who spring into action lying and putting out spin like this that convinces people like yourself.

Then Trump hits Twitter and...

"As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining.... .to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism." -Donald Trump

No evidence huh...... I think a confession counts as evidence.

No evidence that anything illegal occurred... is that more narrow for you.

Spin, spin, spin... that's what the media does. Make an action fit their narrative to cause as much damage and chaos as possible for Republicans. Do Democrats (who do the same and worse as far as acts go,) receive the same "fair and even-handed" attention to detail and facts? Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question.

kindy64 Wrote:No evidence that anything illegal occurred... is that more narrow for you.

Spin, spin, spin... that's what the media does. Make an action fit their narrative to cause as much damage and chaos as possible for Republicans. Do Democrats (who do the same and worse as far as acts go,) receive the same "fair and even-handed" attention to detail and facts? Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question.

No evidence? There's evidence, there's just no definitive proof....yet. Everyone quickly forgets how Fox News and the conservative media portrayed Obama. It's the same old crap.

When you say media, I'm guessing you mean the "liberal" media right? I suppose Fox News plays it straight. Can you acknowledge that both sides and many of the sources cited here and in other threads probably don't have it all right.

Eh pretty soon we'll change the national bird from the eagle to the ostrich. What does an ostrich do when it gets scared? It sticks its head in the sand and it's ass in the air.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!