Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back Again...
It's been a while since I was on the forum, probably a couple of years or more. I've made some major changes...I've left my abusive husband and moved from Boston to a small town in another part of the country with my daughter (18 months old), 2 dogs and a geriatric cat. After a lot of trauma and a few missteps, I feel like we're finally getting settled. She's an amazing, precocious, magical child and I'm grateful every day to have her in my life. Summer's coming and I feel pretty good.

I'm not seeing a lot of the people I knew from before, but there are lots of new people and the forum still seems like a good place to hang out.

I'm going off to Word Games and get my 50 posts out of the way, and then I'll be back to start posting. Looking forward to being part of the community again.

I remember you! Welcome back!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I remember you Pyromancer, I remember you being one fof the first people to talk to me in my introduction thread. You left not long after I joined because you said your partner didn't want you to be here from what I remember. Sorry to hear that he was abusive, good that you are away from that and doing your own thing now Smile. Welcome back!

Thank heaven for little girls! Glad she makes you glad.

Welcome back!
I bid NO Trump!

It's great your life seems pretty good right now. I always wish I have a baby girl in my life.

Cridders88 Wrote:I remember you Pyromancer, I remember you being one fof the first people to talk to me in my introduction thread. You left not long after I joined because you said your partner didn't want you to be here from what I remember. Sorry to hear that he was abusive, good that you are away from that and doing your own thing now Smile. Welcome back!

Wow, you have an amazing memory! I remember that you were pretty new when I left. And you're right about him not wanting me on the forum, I didn't realize it at that time, but it was part of him trying to isolate me.

But that's old news, and I'm in a better place now. Thanks for your greeting!

Hi welcome back Smile
An eye for an eye

Hi, welcome back Smile
生年不满百,
常怀千岁忧。
昼短苦夜长,
何不秉烛游。

Welcome back!
Sound pretty rough with your past, but glad to hear the little girl makes your life shine.

It's good to hear that your life is going well now. I'm going through some stuff right now, nothing that compares with what you've endured, but still really traumatic for me. It helps to hear that their can be light at the end of the tunnel so to speak, that things do get better. I mean, people always say that, but it seems to have worked for you.

I'm glad you decided to rejoin the forum.