Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricky Martin admits he is bisexual
[img2=left]http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/images/news/rickymartin.jpg[/img2]The singer, most famous for his single Livin' La Vida Loca, told Hispanic magazine TV Aqui that his "heart could belong to a woman or a man".

His sexuality has been a topic of rumour for the past ten years, with various reports on his love life.

In 2005, he said: "I think that sexuality is something that each individual should deal with in their own way. And that’s all I have to say about that."

The singer is father to one-year-old twin boys born by a surrogate mother.
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Kinda saw this coming .. Sorta like Clay Aiken coming out.

[COLOR="Purple"]Goodness.
Another LUCKY bisesual :tongue: [/COLOR]

Nice.... Ricky is bisexual.

Kinda explains the surrogate mother thing.

i bet Pretty boi loves too share!

Yay... I have a chance with him lol.

I'm bi Smile

I believe he's just being consensual and not saying much about himself really. He's probably thinking it's none of our bloody business. And it isn't, so good for you Ricky... Confusedmile:

Mmm very nice. Well, we already suspected, eh?