Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Hello Hello
Hi. I have posted already on this site a few weeks back, but just needed to get it off my chest. Never really had a proper look at the site, but I have now. So I thought it'd be appropriate to introduce myself before doing anything else lol.

My name's Sean, I'm 23 and I'm an alcoholic [*JOKES*] - well actually you could say I'm an alcoholic but not officially speaking :tongue:
I live at home with "mommy", her partner and my "teenage sister" Mgwhore
I work in warehouse, bene there over 3 years. Its OK I spose. Its a job, and there are some nice people too, as well as a couple of arseholes!
The last few days things have started to look up. No specific reason, just I kinda feel like I'm being transformed, and in a few months or whatever I'll be a better person. Just how I feel anyway. Which is kinda refreshing I suppose, cos you could say I'm coming out of an emotional turmoil (well I hope I am!) Rolleyes
Therefore, I think its the perfect time to set some goals for myself again, and this time not let anyone or anything get in the way of me achieving them. There's no need to be self-sacrificing all the time, I guess. So thats my mission at the moment lol!
Anyway, I think that will do for an intro, don't want to bore you all to sleep Icon16
I look forward to making some friends, and being able to share my thoughts and feelings with like-minded peeps Beerchug
xxx

Oh, and if there's any people from Birmingham or The Midlands, gis a wave :biggrin:

welcome and I am sure those that are here are glad you returned, just keep posting so we get to know you better, JamesCoffee
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Welcome to GaySpeak, and yeah we have a few Midlands members Smile x

Cheers for the welcome Cool

Good luck Sean, and Welcome to GaySpeak... hope your feelings are matched with the greatness you're expecting to see happen.

[COLOR="Purple"]Nice intro Sean... was waiting forever for it Wink2

As PA said... here it to the best of your goals.

If ya dont know my view on alcohol and alcoholism - well, JUST DONT DO IT - Ok?![/COLOR]

Hello, welcome. Enjoy Xyxthumbs

Hi mate, where in Birmingham are you from?

Me from Kingstanding/Erdington :biggrin: