Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
hello all

Xyxwave

Hello Sivvo from Melbourne, Australia... and Welcome to GaySpeak. So what's your story? Xyxwave

Bon-joor

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

[COLOR="Purple"]Hello Sivvo Wavey

Welcome to the site.

Whats going on in Melbourne?[/COLOR]

HelloWelcome

thanks guys for the warm welcome, melbourne is cold! and everyone is mourning/celebrating Michael Jackson Confusedmile:

oh, and my story....not much of a story Tongue just started uni this year, and, uhmm, joined this site coz i'm still trying to come to terms with being myself (havent come out to my family, just a couple of friends know)

hello whats up

Xyxwave hello Sivvo,

Welcome. Hope you have a great time here.

Well Sivvo, we hope to help you to overcome some of your fears. It's nice that a few of your friends know about you. You can use them as your support group when you need them. About telling your family, you might try seeing if there's anyone in your family who might help you out by telling them first, for example a favourite aunt, or uncle, or a cousin or a brother or sister... It does help to have someone in the family's support when telling the parents. That person will help you to see where the difficulties may lie, since they obviously must know your parents too.