Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Everyone
Hi everyone. My name is Nick and I am from Southampton.
Just moved here from Manchester with my boyfriend and 8 year old son.
I'm rubbish at introductions so yeah... Hey! :biggrin:

Wow, i think you're the first gay couple with a son.
Don't take my word for it though.

WELCOME however.

Big warm Welcome Nick!

Hope you have fun on here!

Wow, yeah how did you get a son? Is he adopted or biologically yours?

Andy xox
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Jake Wrote:Wow, i think you're the first gay couple with a son.
Don't take my word for it though.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for others lurking about, wouldn't want too many of us! Thanks for the welcome.

Andy Wrote:Wow, yeah how did you get a son? Is he adopted or biologically yours?
Andy xox

He originates from the days I was married! She still lives in Hastings but has little to do with him Sad Hey ho... such as life Tongue

Awww that's sad but great he gets to live with you. Is he cool with you being gay?
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Andy Wrote:Awww that's sad but great he gets to live with you. Is he cool with you being gay?

In all honesty I don't think he sees any difference at the moment. He has always known and grown up with it since around the age of two.
I do get the odd question from time to time, I give it another 2 years before I get bombarded with them lol :eek:

Hehe that's cool... just wondered what it's like coz we wanna have kids too someday! Wink

Andy Wrote:Hehe that's cool... just wondered what it's like coz we wanna have kids too someday! Wink

Save yourself the trouble, you can have mine! Solved Grlaugh

Hi smee, your not alone, my partner has 2 sons which both lived with us. they have both flown the nest now being 19 and 23 but still come home when they want some moneyRoflmao .

welcome to the forumXyxwave