Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why dont i find it easy to go up to guys and start talking??
Right first of my 'Gaydar' Is not the best an i am scared of getting a smack of some homophobe!! Yeh ok if i am in a gay bar/club i would expect at least 95% to be gay, however not the case where i live i been in before and im sure most guys are straigh or is that my gay dar on the blitz??

Anyone got any tips for finding the courage?

Apart from a quick shooter of Jack!!

Bazz xx

have an occupation that isnt a secret!!!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Yeh thats true maybe if i didnt wear black and 'visit' people i would find it easier Tongue

x

I don't find it easy to do this either, which some people consider very odd because I earn much of my living from entertaining.

Sorry, I don't have any tips for you. My technique was to keep going back to the same place for a couple of years until someone spoke to me. It can make life seem awfully short though Wink

try being loud and in your face, then when they notice you you have an instant conversation starter,thats how i make friends on holidy:L i know its not the same thing but its an idea perhaps

My advice is changfe your spirit. In both the alcohol and other sense.

If you act more confident people start coming over to YOU and it no longer becomes a problem. And if you're like me and about as confident as Paris Hilton is talented faking it and acting like you might be confident works just as well.

Oh, and drinking gin instead of JD will get you WAY drunker and then the whole lack of confidence won't evern be a thing anymore WinkWink

Gin really well and truly IS the way to bring them in.

Take a gun.
And shoot anyone who denies you.

some mixed views, think i will leave the gun at work thanks Tongue

xx

Jake Wrote:Take a gun.
And shoot anyone who denies you.
I don't recommend that. They tried it at my niece's school (Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado). Thankfully she was at the dentist that day.

A tazer then?