Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction: Shyblackguy32 from USA
Hello everyone!!

My name is Rufus and I have a lot of interesting stories to "blog" about, but right now I'm just a lonely guy looking to meet other lonely people so we can get drunk and have fun...LOL! Invasion well let's just leave the drunk part out, but can't wait to get you guys and listen as well as tell some stories.

I'm not here much, but welcome!

Hi Rufus and welcome. I hope you like it here. That wouldn't be Logan in Utah would it? If so, no wonder you are lonely!

No relation I am sure, but the only black Rufus I have ever met was a psychiatric counsellor, in LDS employ, who conspired with my ex-wife to try and get me into Evergreen's clutches. :eek:

I am new myself but i think you will like it here!!

WELCOME

x

Welcomes

:welcome to GaySpeak, shyblackguy32... OF course you will find other Americans on the site, although the people on here hail from many different countries. What is your story, Rufus?

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi Rufus (thank the gods - NOT another D) Welcome to the site Wavey

After being diagnosed with Hep C I will have to agree and pass on the "getting drunk" as the treatment "cured" me but also disabled me so... everyone... take care of your liver please Wink2 [/COLOR]

Wavey Rufus Welcome- to GS