Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How "gay" are you?
So how stereotypically gay are you?

Me? Well, my friend put it this way last night "Fafner, you are the anit-fag fag." Roflmao

I don't act gay at all, I do flirt and stuff in the right company. But almost never ping anyones gaydar.

I'm exactly the same. I act and talk straight, nobody seems to pick on the fact that I'm bi. If I told them I think they would all take a step back. Plus, I don't really fit into the whole gay nightlife, don't like the music and the glamour aspect.

I know what you mean, the first (and last) Time I ever wlked into a gay bar scared me shitless O.o

This will tell you how gay you are, in fact it breaks it to %

http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/

It says i am: 36% gay... You might act str8 mate, but i bet even your mother knew you d grow up to be a gay guy.

(Should ask mum for that actually! :tongueSmile

43%, Im a well ajusted homo Tongue

hey guys this is me first post... but yer iv never thought iv acted very gay. told a few friends i am and they've seemed pretty surprise. i guess iv grown up in a place that locally isnt very used to it and therefore i havent been tempted to express meself in any other way. guess im kinda tame lol

I lived in kinda the back part of nowhere myself, then I moved to Orlando....ya hell of a transition. Tongue

lol exactly... everything here is just stuck in the 'normal' lifestyle... to the point where everyone sorta knows each other in a sense and if something out of the ordinary happens like being gay is seen as then quite a lot of negative attention can fly your way lol

3tar Wrote:lol exactly... everything here is just stuck in the 'normal' lifestyle... to the point where everyone sorta knows each other in a sense and if something out of the ordinary happens like being gay is seen as then quite a lot of negative attention can fly your way lol

Ah, home sweet home ^^

30% Gay... My mom always knew I might be gay.

And I think that is so true.. I think she did know... Well maybe not. Not from how she talked... Oh wait.. She hoped I would be straight since my brother is also gay and he's older.