Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is It Sore?
I have never tried anal sex before and was just wondering, is it sore i would be bottoming, is there anything i need to do or any hints or tips?:confused: thanks in advance guys

Well, most would say that you need to RELAX for one thing, because another guy's penis could be quite a big thing to enter your anus... and of course also TO PROTECT IT and LUBE IT. There are lubricants available with condoms usually, so get both, ... If you are in no position to use protection, or lube, then maybe you should save it for such a time as when you have the right tools... Latex on its own can rub a little too much, and with a bit of luck you are not allergic to it... (some people are). For lube you can always try saliva (spit) but it's not very longlasting. Tell your boyfriend to gently probe your anus with lube before he puts anything bigger in it...
There is also one other solution to this and that is trying to put something up there when you're on your own... a little practise to see how it feels before doing the real thing. You would still need some spit or lube to do this.
The passage into your rectum is controlled by two sets of muscles (sphincters) that can be controlled for pain, if it's done gently and gradually. Otherwise, it can sting pretty badly and could also result in injury that will remain with you all your life, so don't go down that path.

[COLOR="Purple"]Just to add a little to what our Partysmiley PAPartysmiley has written...

If your future projectile is of average manly size then ... how can I put this... um, you have probably had a poo that was about the same size... wont go into all the details but since you have had a poo you can probably go in the other direction as well... and it may feel like a poo for a bit as well... and you also know how to relax when you take a poo.

Now that we are on the topic of poo... It is always a good idea to keep yourself regular and that is usually all you need to be "clean" while doing the deed as a bottom. Some go further with douching and other things but one must also be careful going that route.

Any other questions?[/COLOR]

Douching? see now you've lost me, but thanks for the advice Smile i shall try