Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's happening
Big Grin 
So I've been trying to find my first real relationship for a while now, I tried a ton of different apps but all were the same guys only wanting sex or in a relationship looking for a side piece. That's when I thought, you know what screw it, I decided to do what a large majority of the straight couples I know did to be together, start sleeping around (and they call gay people promiscuous Dodgy ) 

It took a lot of messaging back and forth from different guys and none of us were able to host for different reasons, then I remembered this one guy that gave me his number after a short conversation. He was single and could host so I freshened up and headed over. He's so cute and we have similar body types (somewhere between bear and otter) and we had sooo much fun that night, we had a lot of sex and talked a lot getting to know each other, he even made me dinner in between sex breaks. We were going off and on from around 6pm Sunday to 8am Monday.

We really clicked and he asked me out on a date afterwards, I ended up canceling a couple other hookups because we wanted to be together so bad. I  really found someone that wants to share life with me and I want to share mine with him. It all feels so surreal, like I dreamt the whole thing. 

I just wanted to share with you guys, this is one of those "there's still hope" post Smile I finally got my first real bf at 35 Big Grin
[-] The following 9 members Like ceez's post:
  • Bhp91126, Bookworm, CellarDweller, ChadCoxRox, Cridders88, eastofeden, InbetweenDreams, Insertnamehere, seeking

@ceez I’m so pleased for you, that’s lovely news, especially at this time of year Smile Keep is updated, I wish you both all the best!
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.
[-] The following 1 member Likes IanSaysHi's post:
  • ceez

Congratulations Ceez!

I am happy for you! - wishing you both the best!
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • ceez

congrats to you, buddy!!! Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • ceez

Congratulations @ceez, I'm dead chuffed for you Smile. Love hearing things like this.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • ceez

Grats @ceez  Bighug Biggthumpup Biggthumpup
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • ceez

Sounds like a Happy Holiday to me! Lovelove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • ceez

I'm really late to the party but super happy for you!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ceez

YAAAAAY

Yes!!! This is the kind of things I like to hear in a Friday night.

Very happy for you @ceez
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]