Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay n PROUD here
I am Kelly Michaels formerly Michael Dickey in Myrtle Beach SC and I'm very proud to be a gay out sissy CD here.
Say "hi" if u know me.

(01-27-2023, 07:52 AM)kellymichaels Wrote: I am Kelly Michaels formerly Michael Dickey in Myrtle Beach SC and I'm very proud to be a gay out sissy CD here.
Say "hi" if u know me.
Hi
Gay + No Pet = ? Social Isolation
Being gay and not having a pet can lead to social isolation in a number of ways. For one, having a pet can provide a sense of companionship and emotional support that can be hard to find elsewhere. Pets can also serve as a conversation starter and a way to connect with others who share an interest in animals. Additionally, pets can provide an excuse for socializing, whether it be through dog walking, going to the park, or visiting pet stores.
However, for some gay individuals, owning a pet may not be an option due to living conditions, financial constraints, or other reasons. This can make it more difficult to form connections and find social support.
One solution for those who are gay and unable to own a pet is to join online dating or social networks specifically for gay people. These platforms can provide an opportunity to connect with others who share similar interests and experiences, and may also offer the chance to join pet-related groups or activities. Additionally, online dating platforms can connect people with others who have pets and would be open to socializing with a pet-lover. You can copy and paste this link to have a side by side comparison of trust worthy dating sites.
It's important to remember that while pets can be a great source of companionship, there are many other ways to form connections and find social support. Joining online dating or social networks for the LGBTQ+ community can be a great way to meet new people and build relationships with others who understand and accept you.