Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massive age differences
Rainbow 
Hey everyone,
For the past few weeks I've been thinking about the huge age differences that some gay couples have and am wondering how they make it work?
I myself have fallen for a 41 year old while I'm literally half his age, this doesn't seem to matter to the both of us but seems to matter to a fair few people in both our social groups.

To his date I've been called a sicko for having a relationship with someone who is old enough to be my father, being told that he is just using me for sex and another one is that I'm just a trophy to him, amoung various other things Id just rather not mention.

Now this social stigma that has been attached to us has really bothered me to the extent where I've questioned if this is really something I want to purse but have came to he conclusion I don't care what people think anymore as long as I'm happy and he is happy that's all that matters and people will eventually come around and accept it.

Now obviously there's a whole lot of differences weve had to work though just due to our age gap and am just looking to advice on how to make his work?

We met him on the 747.gау

Here's what I say about age gaps. At the end of the day, if you and your partner are both consenting adults, who cares? Right? I mean stigma is just that, wasn't so long in the past where holding hands with my partner would have gotten angry looks.

As far as how to make things work, yes he's 41 and there are going to be some differences but that can make it all the more interesting. I think the age gap is lesser of an issue than it whether you two are compatible with each other on a personality basis. Do you get along, do you like each other, do things just click with this person? If you answer yes then I'd say see where things go.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

It is hard to be yourself and do your thing in a world of people telling you to be or do something else.

Hey! I was just thinking the same today as I have been dating someone more than double my age. I think there will be many people who will see it weird but who cares as long as you are happy! That's my conclusion today hahaha. Never really liked men my age

Age is but a number... 10-20 years difference can be ok in many circumstances... as long as it doesn't look like grandparent and grandchild going for a walk! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.
[-] The following 1 member Likes andy's post:
  • rnd256