Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can Only LGBT+ See Colors?
Information 

With the above attachment, cover your right eye with your right hand and look at the "Color Test" grid. Focus on the center rectangle. Do you see your designated flags' colors? Now, do a vice-versa to make sure you see them with the other eye.

If you are one of our straight-allies, do the same. Do the circles come in shades of black & white?

Can only LGBT+ see colors? Indeed. Isaac Newton was a young & enthused Gay man! Remember: Colors that are paired with sound form "our language."
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22

Yes that's right, straight people see the world in black and white.

Dodgy

LOL Oh good! Remember: The call is tall in the land of wedding mall!

(04-23-2023, 10:57 PM)JDD22 Wrote: LOL Oh good! Remember: The call is tall in the land of wedding mall!

and also:

Words that rhyme with time are sublime when mixed with thyme.

In a satirical context, yeah straight people can't see color nor do they have any taste....

From a scientific perspective, it is unlikely there is any correlation with colorblindness with sexual orientation, identity, gender, etc.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I'd like to apologize about the misleading & erroneous pieces of information I've provided here on GaySpeak, along with my behavior—please be advised that I've the misfortune of a mental illness and I thank those who've'nt wrongfully exploited the material I've posted as I would you; I'd like to think that I've'nt destroyed the reputation of GS or it's members

Thank you for your consideration & courtesy

JDD22

(05-29-2023, 06:01 AM)JDD22 Wrote: I'd like to apologize about the misleading & erroneous pieces of information I've provided here on GaySpeak, along with my behavior—please be advised that I've the misfortune of a mental illness and I thank those who've'nt wrongfully exploited the material I've posted as I would you; I'd like to think that I've'nt destroyed the reputation of GS or it's members

Thank you for your consideration & courtesy

JDD22

I see nothing wrong with your "behaviour". Your posts were just a bit... "on another planet" Tongue

You also have not destroyed any reputation. Relax. Have a cup of tea.

*Hugs* on the mental health struggles, you're not alone brother.