Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intrachangeable yet Simultudinous
Information 

Intrachangeable (def).: to and from yet from and to

Simultudinous (def).: all at once in all ways

I know that they're'nt in the US dictionary but in the UK they are actual words—the picture provided is an image that depicts those words. The colors of the rings around it have meaning too if you know your "Color Language."

Simply knowing this will provide a lot of good things: good fortune, togetherness, rightful wisdom all alike!

Please share this with your extended family & friends if you'd like your days & nights to be filled with positivity! Of course it should be obvious that sheer perfected purity is unreachable but hey we can strive for it!

What's in it for me? Your benefit! No promises needed!

Wanna "no" a secret? When you cut the nose in half it guides you to an injured calf so that you can get money on your behalf!

Well—last words on this "symbol" picture I've provided, if you keep it on your photos app through your SmartPhone it'll raise your speed by 13.4%
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22

(04-24-2023, 10:54 AM)JDD22 Wrote: Intrachangeable (def).: to and from yet from and to

"Intrachangeable" is not a word.

"Interchangeable" is, however. But that is not the definition.

(04-24-2023, 10:54 AM)JDD22 Wrote: Simultudinous (def).: all at once in all ways

"Simultudinous" is not a word.

(04-24-2023, 10:54 AM)JDD22 Wrote: I know that they're'nt in the US dictionary but in the UK they are actual words

No they are not.

(04-24-2023, 10:54 AM)JDD22 Wrote: The colors of the rings around it have meaning too if you know your "Color Language."

What is "Colour Language"?

(04-24-2023, 10:54 AM)JDD22 Wrote: Simply knowing this will provide a lot of good things: good fortune, togetherness, rightful wisdom all alike!

Please share this with your extended family & friends if you'd like your days & nights to be filled with positivity! Of course it should be obvious that sheer perfected purity is unreachable but hey we can strive for it!

What's in it for me? Your benefit! No promises needed!

How does any of this bring good fortune, togetherness, and rightful wisdom?

(04-24-2023, 10:54 AM)JDD22 Wrote: Wanna "no" a secret? When you cut the nose in half it guides you to an injured calf so that you can get money on your behalf!

Well—last words on this "symbol" picture I've provided, if you keep it on your photos app through your SmartPhone it'll raise your speed by 13.4%

Just... what? What even are you talking about?

I'm with ScruffBunch. What in the world did I just read?? LOL