Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi !
Im came out recently as gay and would like to talk with like minded people. Im 23 and although im newly being gay Im very sure I love older men and leather. I love leather and the sensetation of it so also if anyone has good stores online in mind where to order clothes please let me know. sorry if  this is not written perfectly my English is not perfect

And how are are the rules in the forum can I post photo of me?

(05-21-2023, 09:28 AM)lthrbottomscandi Wrote: Im came out recently as gay and would like to talk with like minded people. Im 23 and although im newly being gay Im very sure I love older men and leather. I love leather and the sensetation of it so also if anyone has good stores online in mind where to order clothes please let me know. sorry if  this is not written perfectly my English is not perfect

Your English is pretty good so don't worry! Welcome to the forum Smile. As to the pics, as long as you aren't showing your dick I think you can post any photo of you that you want to!

(05-21-2023, 11:53 AM)Cridders88 Wrote:
(05-21-2023, 09:28 AM)lthrbottomscandi Wrote: Im came out recently as gay and would like to talk with like minded people. Im 23 and although im newly being gay Im very sure I love older men and leather. I love leather and the sensetation of it so also if anyone has good stores online in mind where to order clothes please let me know. sorry if  this is not written perfectly my English is not perfect

Your English is pretty good so don't worry! Welcome to the forum Smile. As to the pics, as long as you aren't showing your dick I think you can post any photo of you that you want to!

Heyyy! Thanks! hahahaha no no I will not be posting pictures of my penis here dont worry! have a great weekend!

Welcome to GS! As Cridders said... just no dick or butt pics! Wink
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Hello, and welcome to GS!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!