Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My bf never wants sex
What should I do? We’ve been together over 5 years. I always try to instigate but he’s never in the mood or too tired. Should I be worried? What do I do?

(10-03-2023, 11:39 PM)Davemanlanc12 Wrote: What should I do? We’ve been together over 5 years. I always try to instigate but he’s never in the mood or too tired. Should I be worried? What do I do?

Five years in your early 20's and now sexless? Ummmm you MUST assert yourself with all the kindness and sincerity your can muster. The truth is what will set you free from being worried. You know each other well enough to recognize if you are being genuine and candid. If not, then start with saying this is what you intend to use to resolve your own worries. You could really benefit from better support than just an online forum; but, we're definitely here to listen and support your journey. Ugh. Love you reaching out but expect better from you than this.
Bighug
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(10-03-2023, 11:39 PM)Davemanlanc12 Wrote: What should I do? We’ve been together over 5 years. I always try to instigate but he’s never in the mood or too tired. Should I be worried? What do I do?

Hey Dave,

I am sorry you are in this situation. Do you guys ever have sex, or does he refuse every time? That must be tough on you. You are clearly unhappy and it seems he is too, either in life generally or with the relationship. As hard as doing this is, you must talk to him. There may be something going on that he is bottling up, or he may be feeling differently now to when you guys were earlier in the relationship.

Good luck

Bighug