Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What no gay dude wants to talk about and im sorry... thread lightly
I am not interested in a psychological or philosophical debate but from actual gay dudes 20-60 years of age.
Game of Thrones cured me from my appetite for meat pork sausage and while i crapped my pants , my ex boyfriend was turned on and teased me teasing that cut scene and he s not the only one ! 20 s 30 s white gay boys have a turn on for having another 20 s 30 s white gay boy getting the knife or clippers. You see it as a joke that turns you on but 50-60 s years old understand the gravity of it and not just game of thrones . Most independent gay movies have this one hot white gay dude who gets nullified ( 2008 Consequences , 2017 Misrule  , 2009 Dead Boys Dont scream , Netflx series )

I'm confused, but I assume part of the problem is that I haven't seen GoT. Just never have been drawn to it. That being said, I don't think guys in their 20's and 30's have a turn on for "guys getting the knife" as you put it or any one thing in particular. A lot of independent movies, for a LGBTQ audiance or otherwise, are terrible. I don't think a movie with a 3.1/10 in imdb is speaking to the gay masses. Your ex sounds weird and bit of an asshole.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

'tf did I just read???

The language barrier is pretty complex here but I get what you are saying in the OP. I just don't agree with it. Some guys prefer circumcised cock and some prefer uncircumcised. Many don't give a rat's ass which. There are advantages and disadvantage points for each that could be debated but then still, the subjective preference is what reality boils down to.

I really appreciate your effort to try and use English because I'd have even less of a clue what you are talking about. Are you trying to decide if you want to become circumcised? If so, my adamant vote is to NOT get circumcised!!!!! The perks of doing so are not as likely to prove worth it in the long-term. Love that cock as it is. And do it with intent. Any other person who even imagines your changing it is an asshat. Just my opinion.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(02-23-2024, 03:57 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote: The language barrier is pretty complex here but I get what you are saying in the OP. I just don't agree with it. Some guys prefer circumcised cock and some prefer uncircumcised. Many don't give a rat's ass which. There are advantages and disadvantage points for each that could be debated but then still, the subjective preference is what reality boils down to.

I really appreciate your effort to try and use English because I'd have even less of a clue what you are talking about. Are you trying to decide if you want to become circumcised? If so, my adamant vote is to NOT get circumcised!!!!! The perks of doing so are not as likely to prove worth it in the long-term. Love that cock as it is. And do it with intent. Any other person who even imagines your changing it is an asshat. Just my opinion.

No language barrier issue here. It's the content that is ... off, shall we say. This is the same person who posted about "train" (trans) people being an insult to eunuchs. And now here they are again with this wild assertion that gay men in their 20s and 30s want to go chopping up other gay men as some kind of fetish?

Some pretty distorted worldviews eminating from this person's brain.

If "no gay dude" is talking about it, it's because it's not actually happening. Apart from in your head.