Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is someone watching the newest season of Rupaul’s Drag Race
Just curious if someone in this forum does watch the current season. If so who are your favorites so far?

I can't commit to weekly views these days as a broad spectrum workaholic so I'll binge later and in the mean time I toot and boot, whatcha packin', and pit stop along on YT. It actually works out well because then I have a totally different perspective on the binge. I don't have a fav yet but maybe a top four or five...for now. I literally thought the season would sucketh at the start but I'm slowly being won over by the alumnae treatments. I've been gobsmacked by four or five looks so far and Ru as a cowgirl was fun.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I would say Chad that we are opposite. I have issues doing the binge watching. With my current work schedule watching drag race weekly is possible and I already put it in my schedule like I rather miss my period than the new episode. So far the queens are giving and they’re all great!
[-] The following 1 member Likes Clay Madea's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

(02-03-2024, 10:38 PM)Clay Madea Wrote: I would say Chad that we are opposite. I have issues doing the binge watching. With my current work schedule watching drag race weekly is possible and I already put it in my schedule like I rather miss my period than the new episode. So far the queens are giving and they’re all great!

Hee Hee! We may have opposite timings but we agree on the fun and beautiful talent! Happy 15 to RPDR!!!
Birthday-dancer Heart Birthday-cake-surprise
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

My partner and I both watch RPDR. As far as the queens we think will win are down to Daw, Q and Plasma... What we do is right after meet the queens we do a "draft" for the top 3 queens, half way through the season we vote again... Nothing official or anything. We try to watch it live on Friday, but if not I can get it the next day.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

(02-04-2024, 03:48 AM)ChadCoxRox Wrote:
(02-03-2024, 10:38 PM)Clay Madea Wrote: I would say Chad that we are opposite. I have issues doing the binge watching. With my current work schedule watching drag race weekly is possible and I already put it in my schedule like I rather miss my period than the new episode. So far the queens are giving and they’re all great!

Hee Hee! We may have opposite timings but we agree on the fun and beautiful talent! Happy 15 to RPDR!!!
Birthday-dancer Heart Birthday-cake-surprise

More seasons to come! Lol. Agreed on diverse beauty and vast selections of talent.

(02-05-2024, 07:11 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: My partner and I both watch RPDR. As far as the queens we think will win are down to Daw, Q and Plasma... What we do is right after meet the queens we do a "draft" for the top 3 queens, half way through the season we vote again... Nothing official or anything. We try to watch it live on Friday, but if not I can get it the next day.

Awwww that’s awesome! I can only agree with one of your pick. Which is Dawn. Q has been gagging me with her looks this season but boyyy once she’s in the bottom you know she’s going home. I see her as probably top 6. Plasma is growing on me though, though in my opinion other girls will demolish her. So far my top 3 is Saphira, Nymphia probably Plane Jane becuase she gives drama!

Hi.
I am watching it. Even when in previous seasons, many of my favorites never won. At the moment my only favorite is Q. I was rooting for Amanda Tori Meating and Geneva Karr. But they are now gone.

I know last season we thought Irene Dubois was going to win because we liked her drag the most on meet the queens....and she went home first.

I don't think Plane Jane will win. As I told my partner, everyone loves a shady bitch but nobody likes a c*nt. I realize that her ways might be caused from childhood trauma being Russian but damn, can always unlearn some things.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

(02-11-2024, 08:23 AM)Luigi_luisg Wrote: Hi.
I am watching it. Even when in previous seasons, many of my favorites never won. At the moment my only favorite is Q. I was rooting for Amanda Tori Meating and Geneva Karr. But they are now gone.

Hey! We both know that Amanda ate Q up im that lip sync. They only saved her due to her track record. I’m not against Q but that lip sync showed she’ll be in trouble if she finds herself in the bottom

(02-11-2024, 12:49 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: I know last season we thought Irene Dubois was going to win because we liked her drag the most on meet the queens....and she went home first.

I don't think Plane Jane will win. As I told my partner, everyone loves a shady bitch but nobody likes a c*nt. I realize that her ways might be caused from childhood trauma being Russian but damn, can always unlearn some things.
Lol the dig! In season 15 I see Irene as probably in the top 6 but miss maam flunked it so hard and Amethyst ate that Ariana song. So far, Jane is smart. She’s playing the villain role. It’s giving me Tiffany Pollard tbh. Im sure Jane will comeback to an all star season for her to have a redemption arc.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Clay Madea's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

(02-12-2024, 04:33 AM)Clay Madea Wrote:
(02-11-2024, 08:23 AM)Luigi_luisg Wrote: Hi.

Hey! We both know that Amanda ate Q up im that lip sync. They only saved her due to her track record. I’m not against Q but that lip sync showed she’ll be in trouble if she finds herself in the bottom

(02-11-2024, 12:49 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: I know last season we thought Irene Dubois was going to win because we liked her drag the most on meet the queens....and she went home first.

Lol the dig! In season 15 I see Irene as probably in the top 6 but miss maam flunked it so hard and Amethyst ate that Ariana song. So far, Jane is smart. She’s playing the villain role. It’s giving me Tiffany Pollard tbh. Im sure Jane will comeback to an all star season for her to have a redemption arc.

It was fun to watch Amanda. And, I agree, she was the winner of the lip sync. Even when this season has talented queens, there's always that part of me that wishes that the queens that I resonate with get far in the competition.

It'd be a shock if Plane Jane wins this season. The talent is there, along with other traits that do not pair well with it. It seems that she might not use the immunity potion, but it'd be fun if that when she needs to use it the immunity already expired.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Luigi_luisg's post:
  • ChadCoxRox