Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay relationship
Sad 
Good day everyone
I have a question, is "gay relationship" thing actually real?
I'm from Russia, I'm 28 and I never had anything close to a relationship, only instant animal sex after first date
It was fun, but not anymore, the last 4-5 years I'm sick of it. I've tried a couple of times but I never get a chance, nobody wants it here
These days it's getting even worse, everyone is leaving or hiding even harder, I think I should leave too but its hard of course, it's not that simple
My question is, outside Russia is it possible to actually have gay relationship or everyone just having sex? It's depressing if so
(I'm sorry if my English is bad I didn't use translator)
[-] The following 1 member Likes Dmitry IFS's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

Привет Дмитри,

Я бы сказал что есть возможноть иметь свадьбу или дольгое отношение с другим парнем. Они, как нормалное отношение (мужчина/женщена)...разведки есть, неверности есть, но также отношеини на жизне. Также зависеть от страни. Знаю что в России быть голубым не очень приемлимый.

На счет, ухождение от страни, где сейчас живешь - опасно, да? Наверно есть возможноть быть призванним в армии также. Не знаю если свободно можешь узнать про войни там, но быть на фронте було бы страшно, по моему. Много, на обеих сторонах умирают каждый день. Уходить умеешь?

Также извени...более 20и лет не писал по-русски. Миша

(02-15-2024, 10:46 PM)Dmitry IFS Wrote: Good day everyone
I'm from Russia, I'm 28 and I never had anything close to a relationship, only instant animal sex after first date
It was fun, but not anymore, the last 4-5 years I'm sick of it. I've tried a couple of times but I never get a chance, nobody wants it here
These days it's getting even worse, everyone is leaving or hiding even harder, I think I should leave too but its hard of course, it's not that simple
My question is, outside Russia is it possible to actually have gay relationship or everyone just having sex? It's depressing if so
Reading this makes my heart hurt for you Dmitry. I can't offer words to comfort the condition you describe except to encourage you to focus on two things. First, try to focus on being the type of person you would like to be happy in a relationship with. Second, the more you succeed in the discipline of this first suggestion the more you can rest in the hope for being prepared to keep your hope and care for such a relationship when it does happen. Keep things simple with your self care and growth with emphasis on developing habits that reflect you BEing as happily "adjusted" day by day as you can. It sounds like most gay men there are habituated or trained to separate their hearts and emotional needs from the sexual preference as a survival strategy. This would not be the case if it were not generally necessary for safety. I imagine there ARE people, places, and things in your country where you can have more encouraging support but I have no idea and I can't fully appreciate how difficult it is. I can only offer you virtual love and hugs.
Bighug
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

(02-16-2024, 08:14 AM)Misha1961 Wrote: Привет Дмитри,

Я бы сказал что есть возможноть иметь свадьбу или дольгое отношение с другим парнем.  Они, как нормалное отношение (мужчина/женщена)...разведки есть, неверности есть, но также отношеини на жизне.  Также зависеть от страни.  Знаю что в России быть голубым не очень приемлимый.

На счет, ухождение от страни, где сейчас живешь - опасно, да?  Наверно есть возможноть быть призванним в армии также.  Не знаю если свободно можешь узнать про войни там, но быть на фронте було бы страшно, по моему.  Много, на обеих сторонах умирают каждый день.  Уходить умеешь?

Также извени...более 20и лет не писал по-русски.  Миша
Привет, что значит "уходить умеешь?" Smile

Welcome Dmitry!

I feel for your situation. You mention leaving, easier said than done of course but the hard truth is that it will be easier to find a relationship in a more tolerant country. In any country you will get people that just want sex but in the UK at least it is far more easier to be in a relationship. I know of a fair few gay couples close to where I live for example. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best of luck, and feel free to hang out here if you need people to talk to. And your English was good, so don't worry about that Smile

Thank you ChadCoxRox and Cridders88 for a kind words
There's a hope because I started to feel very depressed thinking relationship is not real for gays

Are there consenting adults who end up in successful, healthy, long-term relationships? Yes.

Avoid any 'gay' or ect, relationship that's based soley on the flesh...you will be so greatly disappointed if go down that road.
And not only that, but you'll totally prove the 'other side' right and correct'.

(02-28-2024, 08:39 AM)enemasub Wrote:

Dmitry,

First, there are several gays who live in my community here in North Las  Vegas NV that are not just saying they are gay. They are actually a male/male couiple. I do not do anything with any of them as I am married to a female who does not know of my gay side and I do not want her to know of it. She would certainly find out if I did anything with them.

As for my gay activities, I have been with other men for real sex with them before. I do like submitting to other men for sex.

enemasub

If she believes you are in a monogamous relationship, and you are an honest person with a good moral compass, you have a duty of honesty to her.

(02-28-2024, 11:15 PM)enemasub Wrote: If I was to tell my wife that I am not just straight, but bisexual, she would leave me at once. I do love her very much and do not want her to leave me. Therefore, I cannot tell her that I also like to be with men as well.

There are some things that I really like to do with men that i do not like to do with my wife and she would not do them to me even if I asked her to do them to me. I have had other females do some of the things to me and it is not the same as having a male do it to me. The one thing that I really like to have done to me by males is to be given repeated enemas that start small and get larger and larger with each one. This is for their pleasure in doing it to me. As for what I get out of it, it is the punishment part that I like. It may not always feel that great to get so much water up my butt. However, it is the punishment for cheating on my wife that I really need when I get this done to me by other men.

enemasub

Ok so the reason for not telling her is selfishness, right? You want to have your cake and eat it. You think only about what you want.
You love her so much you lie to her and cheat on her. Do you have empathy enough to imagine how she would feel?

Also, you do not get to pick and choose the consequences of your actions. Imagine what the world would be like if we all got to pick the consequences of our actions. Getting to play out your fetishes is NOT a punishment.