Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
jjones81865
Hi, My name is John or Johnny. (everyone say Hi John here lol!) I live in Wichita Kansas in the US. I am 43 years old. I have long brownish blonde hair with blue eyes. I work for UPS as a Supervisor. I have been with the same man for 12 years now, tho he will tell you its been 11 (math is not his strong point Hee hee Icon16) I am told I have a really dry humor like the Brits. No offense to you Brits, I love your humor. My favorite comedy shows are AbFab, Doctor Who (wasnt really impressed with last weeks show tho), And of course I just went blank on shows I like. Lol! Go figure. That happens a lot to me Smile. My tastes in music are really varied. I like everything but heavy metal. I just can't get into that. I raise zebra finches and rescue cats. I am pretty masculine but always thought it would be fun to drag once. I just dont have the balls to get up on stage in front of everyone. Well I am really masculine till I get in bed and my helium heels kick in. Ha! Lol! I also am HIV+. Have been for years now. My partner is still negative and I am very glad for that. As you can tell by the way this reads that I am somewhat of a mess Hahahah! So I guess I can be the resident Mess for the forum Roflmao Well thats prolly enough for now except I am really glad I found this forum. It seems to be a really comfortable place so far Xyxthumbs

Wow, thats a lot of info, now i feel like i know you!! Big Grin Its nice to meet you dude.

Im barry. x

WOAH WOAH WOAH

What Doctor Who episode?

Oh and hello by the way

Lol! Yeah I tend to ramble when I am typing. And the episode was the one where they were in the bus and it went thru the doorway thingy and wound up on that desert planet. Then the Dr made the bus fly by putting those dohickys on the wheels and steering wheel. That episode. It was on BBC America last staturday.

oh that was this year xmas special!! lol, stramnge but ok episode.

Hi John! :biggrin:

Gotta love Dr Who.. even the not so good ones... watch out for the other specials later this year.. though if you've only just seen that one.. you might end up getting to see them next year!

Allo and Welcome!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Thanks guys for all the welcome messages Smile

You are welcome :biggrin: How you finding the site?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]