Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to forums
New to the forum - want to know the right way of doing things with out getting thrown out - looking to meet some guys in the derby area for some casual meetings. Wink

Willing to give you contact details for anyone who seems interesting - looking for good times Smile

This isn't primarily a hook-up site, but you are welcome to join in or start any discussion you like Wink

Hello and welcome. Confusedmile: May you find what you seek.

Hi Azam,

You won't get thrown out for asking a question like that, but as Marshlander has already mentioned, you won't get very far by asking it either - Gayspeak is a site aimed at getting to know new guys as friends, helping people with issues in coming out, sharing life stories, airing your perspective on topical issues, etc., etc.

So by all means please feel free to stick around, read a few threads and start contributing ... but if your sole focus in coming here is to find somebody to spend a bit of intimate time with ? Then I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree ...

Cheers,

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Iya and welcome
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]