Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bored
I am finding myself these days just overly bored around 90% of the time. I mean when I work I'm fine - but other than that I find I struggle to find something that keeps me occupied or busy.. I talk to a few people on MSN, the phone and stuff like that, but still find myself being bored : S

I mean since yesterday I've sent around 270 text messages but still bored! Yes I could go places but I'm broke hence working so much! But how can I overcome this Cry I want to splurge on some big expensive item - just can't afford it.

This is my rant.. Because well not in an offensive way to anyone but I'm bored on here as well Cry.

... do I simply lack a life? :eek:

But come on seriously I cannot be the only person bored out of their mind. Never thought I would say it but man I miss uni :l

(Just to add I am starting year 3 in October just not to confuse people!)

Sigh! xXx
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

When im not working i get bored very easily. I sit about watching re runs feeling sorry for myself. So i get out on me bike and have fun.

Maybe your lonely. Go get some guy and maybe you wont be bored.

I will gladly swap my revision for exams with your boredom Confusedmile:... deal?

Seriously though, boredom means you lack goals - short, medium and long-term. Goals can take any form, and keep you in process so that you never feel aimless and without routine.

Okay first of all wow you are both fast!

albabonzai Wrote:When im not working i get bored very easily. I sit about watching re runs feeling sorry for myself. So i get out on me bike and have fun.

Maybe your lonely. Go get some guy and maybe you wont be bored.

Getting some guy involves a lot of underhand work which I doubt I am at the stage with - although I really do miss MJ. MJ isn't Michael Jackson.. A few people will know who he is.. But he was a gay guy I met and fell for things went wrong but we still hung out a lot and now he's home for summer and I'm lonely without him I guess Cry

I've done 2 hours on a bike today still bored stupid. Even reorganised my bedroom and done a lot of tidying.. Bored STILL. Cry TV is bad for me to watch as again I easily get bored :biggrin:

aspidistra Wrote:I will gladly swap my revision for exams with your boredom Confusedmile:... deal?

Seriously though, boredom means you lack goals - short, medium and long-term. Goals can take any form, and keep you in process so that you never feel aimless and without routine.

I think this is a fair evaluation.. But for me personally.. My goals would include like.. Earning some more dosh.. Which I'm doing.. and as I'm off for a few months for Uni there is nothing I can really do for that.. so I am a bit stuck.. I've been reading a lot but I'm still a bit bored! Cry

What exams you revising for dude? :biggrin:
[/COLOR]

aspidistra Wrote:I will gladly swap my revision for exams with your boredom Confusedmile:... deal?

I dont beleive thats true. I have many goals but i can still get bored. Boredom is down to your mood and feelings. If you are tired, you are easily bored. If you are lonely it can manifest its self as boredom. People sometimes go around saying they are depresed, but they are only bored as they feeling sad or sorry for themselves. I ve done a lot of lessons on this for work as ww deal with this type of thing medicaly at war etc..

I Think twazzle just needs a guy and some cash to live his expensive life style.

i meant out on a bike, see the world and feel the sun and wind through your hair. NOT ON YOUR EXCERCISE BIKE!! Thats def gonna bore ya, sitting pedling and getting no where.

albabonzai Wrote:i meant out on a bike, see the world and feel the sun and wind through your hair. NOT ON YOUR EXCERCISE BIKE!! Thats def gonna bore ya, sitting pedling and getting no where.

I actually went out on my bike Wink But I got bored. It was kinda just boring.. Sounds so stupid but I did get really bored? Cry

The odd thing is? The actual bike didn't give me half a good a work out as the exercise bike Cry
[/COLOR]

double posted for some reason VVVVVV

Twazzle Wrote:I actually went out on my bike Wink But I got bored. It was kinda just boring.. Sounds so stupid but I did get really bored? Cry

The odd thing is? The actual bike didn't give me half a good a work out as the exercise bike Cry

Thats because a real bike is not designed to give you a work out, its designed to go over all tearin as easy as possible!! An exercise bike is designed to work the muscles so its tuff.

I bet if you and me went out on bikes togeva you wouldnt be bored. Youd be having a great laugh!

See I live within 5 minutes of the Taff trail.. Might be able to google it.. But its an amazing cycling path like... You can go off the path but essentially it leads to Castle Coch which is a beautiful Castle. It is like one out of a fairy tale... But yeh I just felt bored Cry

So cycling doesn't work Cry
[/COLOR]