Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Guys, 3 situations, 1 Problem
To simplify... 3 Guys I shall call A,B and C. The situation involves each of them I'm in a different position with. The problem ultimately is me. Knowing this why am I posting you may ask? Well I think I need to get it off my chest as I keep going over it in my head and those I talk to are more than likely asleep. -Sigh.

[COLOR="Black"]Guy A - The 'Ex'?

Basically this is a guy I started to get close to and things started to form.. You know the usual proper getting closing, discussing the future, sharing how much we were into each other.. Kissed and yeh the usual beginning.. Things going fine until he tells me he is with another guy.. WHAM knocked off my feet. Ok so I didn't cut contact but I did become an emotional wreck and told him I thought I loved him -_-'

Right that got sorted we still speak pretty close I guess? But oh no.. He has met someone. Corr why should I care? :confused: I have no reason to care? :confused: Yet I do.. and I find myself bitterly jealous he has someone.. Quite annoyed as well.. I know I don't want him.. but is it wrong to want nobody else to have him? Atm I feel like I want to cry over it[/COLOR] :confused:

[COLOR="Red"]Guy B - The 'Eye Candy'

Corr this guy if you saw him phwoar. He is really good looking and really wow, his facebook pictures make me want to cream!!! In work just seeing his smile and seeing him and just gahhh -drools. I don't know if he's gay.. I doubt he is but corr what I'd give to have him.. Not for a relationship just physical attraction!!! [/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Guy C - The 'Guy'...

Simply the guy.. Strange title? Yups I agree.. But then more than likely you are thinking if its strange why did I pick it? Basically because I haven't got a clue what he is!!!! God he makes me smile and he is just wow in every way sense and shape.

The only thing is I am pretty much sure he doesn't feel it back.. leading to nothing will ever happen.. Leading to.. A waste of time? Well I hope not.. And I don't see my life without him now hmmm odd.[/COLOR] :confused:

The point - FINALLY!!

Okay okay so I've given you an insight to the 3 guys.. each with their own situation.. now the problem..

[COLOR="Purple"]The Problem - Me

Yeh I am the problem I don't know how to act or what to do?! What can I do?! Why am I thinking like this?! What is wrong with me?! Gah I don't know what move to take.. At the moment it feels like check mate. But I need to find that final move.. I need to win and come out of this.. as my head is like a battle field at the moment...

Usually I'd say oh you are only young.. Or follow your heart!! But in this case I think BULL! What can I do? I feel stuck.. Annoyed.. Confused.. Man this is worse than discovering I am gay.. WHAT CAN I DO?![/COLOR]

Corrr. Anyway yes the problem is me.. I don't know how to move.. I don't know how to act.. think or feel! I already know what some of you will say.. but I really needed to let this out.. I feel like I am about to have an emotional break down...

Guy number 3..©... Why are you not here?! Cry

Thanks for listening to the mess known as Marky's head. Exits are located to the right and up the top. Feel free to travel again and hope you had a safer journey than I have!

xXx
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Just a guess, but maybe the problem is not the guys you have to choose from, maybe the problem is that big old brick wall you think that is protecting you from getting hurt. Walls can keep you safe but they also keep other people out. Try knocking out a few bricks so guy A, B, or C can see inside.
Confusedmile:

CurtCB wise he is, young Twazzle. Wink

Face to face talking and listening is often a good move.

If nothing clear emerges, talk together some more.

Good luck.

Twazzle, It seems to me that if we gave you the best advice in the world, you would not be interested. Love is not a rational thing . But this sounds like unreciprocated love, if I'm not mistaken, and that can be destructive and waste your life. You are young. Devote your time to something more positive (sex, drugs and rock and roll?) and love will come to you, I promise. Oh, and go easy on the drugs!

If i was guy C i would want in, but you do have this barrier you erect and stay hidden behind. Its impossible to see round it dude, you need to lower it and let the people see your feelings and feel your love dude.

Your an awsome guy, you know how i feel about ya, yer a very good friend to me, although i dont speak much, but thats coz works been busy, now its quiet and i am here again to talk whenever you want Big Grin

To be honest didn't realise I have defences up...
[/COLOR]

yes its like trying to get into fort knox!!

See I spoken to a few people including guy C and asked about this and they said I'm really easy to speak to and get close to and let in as such.. So maybe subconciously I have a reason not to let certain people get close :O

But lets just say... Guy C... Things have changed!
[/COLOR]

do we ever get to meet guy C.

And you are easy to talk to you just defensive when you get so far into your feelings. I dunno if its coz of the internet though. Maybe your just defensive because your not face to face.

it seems to me that this conversation is best had with all three of the guys in question. Talk to them and see where it leads. With guy a, it is not wierd to not want him to be with anyone else even if you don't want him yourself. This is normal behavior with men and women because of the competitave nature of the dating today. you are a normal gay man