Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconvenient Erections
Arent they just annoying...
There is this guy i like n when i play-fight wiv him i end up gettin a hard on for christ sakes so i end up havin to go away or not bother its soooo annoying

Roflmao

Very annoying indeed, you can hide if you wear jeans or baggy trousers. Are you a wrestler btw? Is this guy you mention in the other thread you started the reason of these inconvenient erections? Wink

spotysocks Wrote:Roflmao

Very annoying indeed, you can hide if you wear jeans or baggy trousers. Are you a wrestler btw? Is this guy you mention in the other thread you started the reason of these inconvenient erections? Wink

No to being a wrestler n yes to the he is the reason..

Lol meh we all get them.. Baggy trousers dont help as you stand out more..
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

And why do you fight him periodically? :eek:

Do you start the raws on purpose, then, bother cause you like him?? :biggrin:

drocko17 Wrote:And why do you fight him periodically? :eek:

Do you start the raws on purpose, then, bother cause you like him?? :biggrin:

I don't mean like beat him up nastily jst like play fightin n usually its him but yer i participate cos i like him yet i have to stop when i get a had on...:mad:

weeeeeell, sorry! lol you should have explained that before... we all thought that you were talking about a real fight...

So then, if he usually starts, are you sure he hasn't 'anything' with you? Perhaps it's a kind of weird flirt? Are you sure he's straight, or i'm speaking bullshit?

Talking about inconvinient erections, It happened to me once or twice in the sports club lockerroom when I was changing and I spotted a particularly hot naked one swinging his 'member'... I hurriedly had to put my boxers and trousers on cause I was getting rapidly hard! :redface:

drocko17 Wrote:weeeeeell, sorry! lol you should have explained that before... we all thought that you were talking about a real fight...

So then, if he usually starts, are you sure he hasn't 'anything' with you? Perhaps it's a kind of weird flirt? Are you sure he's straight, or i'm speaking bullshit?

Talking about inconvinient erections, It happened to me once or twice in the sports club lockerroom when I was changing and I spotted a particularly hot naked one swinging his 'member'... I hurriedly had to put my boxers and trousers on cause I was getting rapidly hard! :redface:

lol oh n if u go to the advice section i have posted a thread askin peeps if they fink hes gay or not.
lol i have never had that happen to me in a lockerroom b4 its jst this guy that turns me on lol

These 'inconvenient' erection are quite sexy... I should hang around locker rooms more often thats what i think!!!:tongue:

Mystery man doesnt matter if he is gay straight bi, he might not be even sure , what matters is that you are both two young guys with a lot of adrenaline...
Did he noticed you get a hard on? Dont hide it next time and if he asks your are a smart fella to figure out how to answer.

spotysocks Wrote:These 'inconvenient' erection are quite sexy... I should hang around locker rooms more often thats what i think!!!:tongue:

Mystery man doesnt matter if he is gay straight bi, he might not be even sure , what matters is that you are both two young guys with a lot of adrenaline...
Did he noticed you get a hard on? Dont hide it next time and if he asks your are a smart fella to figure out how to answer.

lol maybe u shud. He probs aint sure yetHappy Thanks:biggrin: