Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wassuppp?!!?!?
Hello im New! Xyxwave Xyxwave
Seems like not much goes on here in this site...hardly anyone online!Cry

Wazzup dude! Hardly anyone's online right now, it's true, but there has been great activity today, sundays are crowded; and we're also looking for more, the forum is still growing fast.
Tell us more about yourself! Xyxwave

drocko17 Wrote:Wazzup dude! Hardly anyone's online right now, it's true, but there has been great activity today, sundays are crowded; and we're also looking for more, the forum is still growing fast.
Tell us more about yourself! Xyxwave

i have a question..can u only sign up to this site if ur reffered by somone..like u actually have to type their id out to sign up.kinda strange.

Sooooorry?? I can't catch it up, i'm not so familiarized with colloquial English (i'm Argentinian), can you explain again, more in detail? Rolleyes

drocko17 Wrote:Sooooorry?? I can't catch it up, i'm not so familiarized with colloquial English (i'm Argentinian), can you explain again, more in detail? Rolleyes

ummm....u type English pretty well though.

Hm i meant its kinda strange that one has to type the referrers id while signing up to this site. If that wasnt there, then i guess more people would access this site.

Quite strange now that you mention. Let me tell you, It's been quite weird up to know... in the last week nearly 60-70 new users registered but only five of them posted at least once, and only one (the one who is speaking lol) posted more than five times... I reckon you gave the hint moderators needed to find the problem (if there is a problem, let's say it is)... I advice you to send a private message to one of the moderators (udabar, spotysocks are the ones that have been here recently) or just explain it here and they shall read it when they log in. Actually I don't know if the problem you're talking about has something to do with the whole deal...

Why dont you introduce yourself meanwhile? Why did you sign up to this forum? Looking for friends/advice? Tell us your story! Rolleyes
Xyxwave

drocko17 Wrote:Quite strange now that you mention. Let me tell you, It's been quite weird up to know... in the last week nearly 60-70 new users registered but only five of them posted at least once, and only one (the one who is speaking lol) posted more than five times... I reckon you gave the hint moderators needed to find the problem (if there is a problem, let's say it is)... I advice you to send a private message to one of the moderators (udabar, spotysocks are the ones that have been here recently) or just explain it here and they shall read it when they log in. Actually I don't know if the problem you're talking about has something to do with the whole deal...

Why dont you introduce yourself meanwhile? Why did you sign up to this forum? Looking for friends/advice? Tell us your story! Rolleyes
Xyxwave

ah thanks i dont think i will be private messaging the modertors. its too much of a task, but yea i did post in the other suggestion thread.

i dont think u will be interested in knowing more about me ...so for now lets just stick to my age and location and whatever i have on my side profile.

and as for why i signed up here...thats cause i was bored of other forums so i wanted to sign into something new and entertain myself. But there is a lack of activity and online people so i am having my second thoughts.

¬.¬ Just was being friendly... hehe

That's because it's almost 3 AM in Britain, and most users here are British...

drocko17 Wrote:¬.¬

That's because it's almost 3 AM in Britain, and most users here are British...

ah ic...Why r u up? No school tomorrow?

I'm on winter holidays until August 6th

And it's 11 PM here