Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Conscious Boner you remember
Hello, I am in the process of coming out and I want to read experiences of gay men in their childhood. Do you remember your first conscious boner? What caused it? Was it caused by a man? Talk about your anecdotes. I remember my first conscious boners being caused by men, never by women. I have had a lot of struggles in my coming out, so I want to make sure I am not the only one who had boners caused by men when I was a kid. (I am not talking about bad experiences like abuses or anything, I am talking about common developmental situations because men have boners since they are born). I read a post like this in another forum, but it was answered by heterosexual men, I did not read any gay experience there, so I am here to meet people who I can identify with. One anecdote I have is when I went to the beach at nine years old, my mom took me with her friends: two women and three men. One of the guys wore a black, shiny speedo to swim. I got a boner when I saw him and I could not take my eyes off him. Nobody noticed and nothing happened, I just had my boner.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Uvrays's post:
  • Cridders88

I remember waking from a nap dream on my Granny's couch as a second grader. I was dreaming about Tarzan swinging through the trees and I remember seeing Jane in his arms and I suppose I was Cheetah the monkey sidekick and as Tarzan dropped off Jane to the deck of the tree house he scooped me up and swung off into the jungle with me in total awe. As I was thinking about how much I loved it, and him, I woke. I remember being disappointed with it ending and confused about what was going on with my little pecker.
Bighug
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Uvrays

(07-25-2024, 02:10 PM)ChadCoxRox Wrote: I remember waking from a nap dream on my Granny's couch as a second grader. I was dreaming about Tarzan swinging through the trees and I remember seeing Jane in his arms and I suppose I was Cheetah the monkey sidekick and as Tarzan dropped off Jane to the deck of the tree house he scooped me up and swung off into the jungle with me in total awe. As I was thinking about how much I loved it, and him, I woke. I remember being disappointed with it ending and confused about what was going on with my little pecker.
Bighug

Thank you for you comment. Yes, I remember having those kinds of experiences too. That happened to me a lot with Superman. I dreamed that he took me flying with him and that I enjoyed it, and then my pecker was as hard as a rock. and yes, I was also disappointed when it ended. Greetings and thank you!

I vividly remember as a kid going to the beach and there was a seafood shack on the sea front. I sat down on a bench near the shack to the side, the guy had the side of the shack open so I could see where he was cooking. To my surprise, I noticed he was wearing very short shorts (it was a hot day to be fair), and clearly he was wearing no underwear as I could see the tip of his dick hanging just below the bottom of his shorts. I couldn't stop looking as it was swinging around as he worked. I looked a little too much as I popped a very awkward public boner haha. This must have been when I was about 10/11. I knew I was gay from a very young age (which unfortunately didn't stop me hiding it for many many years).
[-] The following 2 members Like Cridders88's post:
  • ChadCoxRox, Uvrays

Well it probably wasn't the actual first time but it's the earliest I can remember, burned into my memory by the blind panic. I went to an all boys school where there was a lot of paranoia and homophobia. Obviously no one wanted to get caught hard for fear of bullying justified as gay panic.

So you can imagine how scared I got when I was sat next to a classmate I liked and got an erection towards the end of a crowded Science class. I remember spending a long time putting stuff in my bag, stalling until the whole class left and still scurried out of there carrying my backpack awkwardly in front of me.

Now from there I had the Bi-sexual struggle which is a bit different as there is no solid certainty. Plus back then every kid knew what gay was but very few (myself included) had heard of Bisexuals. So I genuinely thought I was turning gay. I felt like Gayness was a process that could be actively resisted. So I spent most of my teen years stressing over it and actively trying to "keep myself straight".
[-] The following 2 members Like TigerLover's post:
  • ChadCoxRox, Uvrays

(07-31-2024, 01:08 AM)TigerLover Wrote: Well it probably wasn't the actual first time but it's the earliest I can remember, burned into my memory by the blind panic. I went to an all boys school where there was a lot of paranoia and homophobia. Obviously no one wanted to get caught hard for fear of bullying justified as gay panic.

So you can imagine how scared I got when I was sat next to a classmate I liked and got an erection towards the end of a crowded Science class. I remember spending a long time putting stuff in my bag, stalling until the whole class left and still scurried out of there carrying my backpack awkwardly in front of me.

Now from there I had the Bi-sexual struggle which is a bit different as there is no solid certainty. Plus back then every kid knew what gay was but very few (myself included) had heard of Bisexuals. So I genuinely thought I was turning gay. I felt like Gayness was a process that could be actively resisted. So I spent most of my teen years stressing over it and actively trying to "keep myself straight".

Thank you for your comment. I can imagine the fear you felt when that happened at your school, similar experiences happened to me too. In the other hand, I also had the bisexual struggle, but with therapy and self-acceptance I could manage it.

(07-30-2024, 06:39 PM)Cridders88 Wrote: I vividly remember as a kid going to the beach and there was a seafood shack on the sea front. I sat down on a bench near the shack to the side, the guy had the side of the shack open so I could see where he was cooking. To my surprise, I noticed he was wearing very short shorts (it was a hot day to be fair), and clearly he was wearing no underwear as I could see the tip of his dick hanging just below the bottom of his shorts. I couldn't stop looking as it was swinging around as he worked. I looked a little too much as I popped a very awkward public boner haha. This must have been when I was about 10/11. I knew I was gay from a very young age (which unfortunately didn't stop me hiding it for many many years).

Thank you for your comment. I totally identify with you, the beach is a place where we ran the risk of boners. As I said in my post, that happened with a friend of my mom when he wore a speedo. However, I was fully dressed and my clothes were loose, so nobody noticed hahaha. And yes, knowing that I was gay from a very young age didn't prevent me from hiding it for so long, either.
[-] The following 1 member Likes Uvrays's post:
  • Cridders88

(07-31-2024, 01:08 AM)TigerLover Wrote: Well it probably wasn't the actual first time but it's the earliest I can remember, burned into my memory by the blind panic. I went to an all boys school where there was a lot of paranoia and homophobia. Obviously no one wanted to get caught hard for fear of bullying justified as gay panic.

Interesting thoughts you note about being BI. I also had the same struggle you have noted. Actually, thinking about it, I can imagine that many of us Bi's in the 60's had the same struggle because bisexuality was just not known about, at least in my part of the world. 

Anyway, the earliest boner I vividly remember while with my friends was masturbating together as pre teens. WE masturbated every chance we got and it was not long before we were trading BJ's. 

Earlier than these experiences, the earliest memory of a boner I have was as a very young kid just absolutely fascinated with my little friend and it getting all stiff (had no idea why but knew i liked it) in the bathtub. I played with it until, to my surprise, it felt much better than normal. Later, much later, I realized that I had an orgasm, dry of course. This was the beginning of a love affair I have with my cock that still rages on to this day, masturbaitng every day. Sometimes more than once a day. Actually, I'm stroking my cock right now in between key stokes.