Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is my gaydar?
I've been bisexual my whole life, turning more towards gay as i get older. 
But, I just don't think that I have gaydar!
As I decide that I just want to be gay, I've been checking out apps to meet people, and I found two of my neighbors on gay meet sites!
Where's my gaydar? How did I not suspect they were gay.
That being said, I don't think I want to even try to play around with a neighbor in this tiny tight knit community where everybody knows everybody's business, or so I thought!
Help me out here because I really don't want to do the apps, but I need to know how to learn the signs that someone might be gay!
I really need to find a play buddy!
[-] The following 2 members Like Mikeylikesithard's post:
  • ChadCoxRox, Nerfpecker

(09-03-2024, 12:30 AM)Mikeylikesithard Wrote: I've been bisexual my whole life, turning more towards gay as i get older. 
But, I just don't think that I have gaydar!
As I decide that I just want to be gay, I've been checking out apps to meet people, and I found two of my neighbors on gay meet sites!
Where's my gaydar? How did I not suspect they were gay.
That being said, I don't think I want to even try to play around with a neighbor in this tiny tight knit community where everybody knows everybody's business, or so I thought!
Help me out here because I really don't want to do the apps, but I need to know how to learn the signs that someone might be gay!
I really need to find a play buddy!

Exploring your beliefs and values and how they influence your perception, learning how the resulting thoughts and self-talk contribute to feelings that then influence your reactions or responses for surviving versus thriving is the stuff of cognitive behavioral therapy. If you are more closed it makes sense that you'd limit sexual intimacy with neighbors and if you are more open then it may be just fine. I do not advise either but wonder if you are missing the best friend with benefits or maybe even a loving relationship? It all hinges on you making INFOMRED CHOICES. Getting help with that informed decision-making is the wisest thing you can do if you are intimidated by experimentation and creative damage control. 

The thought of your journey is interesting and maybe even titillating. Journal your experience and you may find some good fodder for creative or artistic endeavors. I for one would LOVE hearing about your experiences and insight. Happy sorting and may your escapades bring happiness and joy enough to mitigate any mama drama or bullshit.
Bighug
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Are you around any gay bars/clubs? It's still a way to meet guys off the apps, you could message one of your neighbors to see if they would join you.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]