Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Guy...
Hello all, I am new to this site and I have to say that I very happy to find this site....I've been looking for quite some time now. First off let me introduce myself real quick....My name is David, I'm 25, and currently an American living in Korea and moving to Las Vegas in a few months. I have recently come to terms with my sexuality, and I have alot of questions. And this site appears to be an encyclopdia of useful information so I would love to hear from as many people as possible.

Now, for starters, I don't know many gay men personally. I don't know hardly anything about the gay lifestyle (other than what you see on TV, but I don't know how realistic it's shown). I've never been with a man, although I have wanted to but this is new territory for me and I just want to learn all that. I look forward to meeting everyone.

Well let me be the first to offer you the warmest of welcomes. Everyone here is grrrrrrrrrreat, like Frosties Wink

Hello and welcome Confusedmile:

Funny, I've just been exchanging e-mails over the past few days with another man from from Las Vegas who is setting up a gay discussion group.

Good luck with your ambitious quest to meet everyone Wink

Welcome DJ! Im fairly new to this as well. Its a great site, and like you say is full of friendly people who will help and advise on anything. I have had alot of help over a few weeks!

Take care, get some pics on Wink

L x

Hey, welcome! this site is great. i just went through the same thing and there's plenty of answers here! Good luckXyxthumbs

oh wow. i have a gay friend from australia whose in Korea as well! where in Korea are you?