Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI everyone, IM Marco!!!
Hey guys and girls, im Marco im 23 years old, and i found this forum via twitter a little weird hehe, so im looking for a place to make new friends and have great conversations and threads.

I dont have many gay friends, so im in need of some.

Im from Caracas, Venezuela.

So i really hope to check in a lot and get to talk to lots of you.

About me i loove music, television, and internet. I just got my degree as a lawyer.

I have been getting out of the closet since i was 17 years to most of my friends and family, is a never ending thing hehehe i still havent told my grandmother wich is a big problem since i live with her.

But hopefully soon.

heyy welcome to the forum Biggrina i'm also a big music television and movie freak so power to the peopleBiggrina and congrats on your degree by the way

Thanks so much, and yeah im like a huge Tv freak, right now im obsessed with Glee and Modern Family, but i loove many shows the list is pretty big.

In music i loove almost every "diva" my favorite being BEYONCE im a huge fan of her.

hey whats up marco!!! congratulations on gradutating school i wish i could force myself through it. Takes a lot. but yeah so great you live in Venezuala I live in USA and idk im very interested in South America. dreams of moving there one day. but yes... welcome

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

Hello and welcome

alberich305 Wrote:Thanks so much, and yeah im like a huge Tv freak, right now im obsessed with Glee and Modern Family, but i loove many shows the list is pretty big.

In music i loove almost every "diva" my favorite being BEYONCE im a huge fan of her.
glee rocksBiggrina

Hello friend, Xyxwave welcome to the forum.