Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi from N.Eastern Usa
:eek: Knuddel hi im gay from the n.east usa im 33 yrs old out of the closet since i was 21. i am just wondering the longest that any one of you have been in a relationship for. I have a tie breaker and im 3 for 3. 3 boyfriends and they lasted for one month each.

i pretty much like makig making friends

Does anykow how much lyposuction and plastic surgery is?

Invasion

Welcome to GS!

Hope you enjoy it here. To answer your questions, my and my bf are approaching our 2 year anniversary, and it depends how cheap your surgeon is.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Welcome to gayspeak!
The longest I've been in a relationship is 4 months with a beautiful girl named Kendra!

Thanks for the welcome!
4 months is awesome and so is two years. I'm starting to get worried that I'll never meet another man.

Where did you all meet your partners? I met my 1st bf from a friend, my 2nd one from a phone chat (he cheated on me!) and the third one from a chat room.

I don't understand why people cheat on each other, it's something that I could never do. Maybe because I know what it feels like!
how/where did you all meeting your gf/bfs?

I looked into the

hey whats up!!! welcome! i have had a very spotty relationship history. never cheated on anyone just haven't ever really found someone that holds my attention... except one but we don't talk about that (cries) lol no i'm over it well as over as i'll ever be but yeah welcome

Hello. Welcome Confusedmile:

I've been with my current wonderful partner for six and a half years, although I was with my previous one for thirty-one years. Being a bit slow on the uptake it took me a long while to realise that I didn't have to stay in such a difficult relationship. :eek:

Hi Gaygay33, I'm seriously hoping that there is someone here whose relationship has lasted longer than ours. My partner and I have been together for over 13 years now and for 7 of those years we have lived in Spain. I cannot imagine living without him and hope I never have to. I went through a period when relationships were measured in weeks and when one-night-stands were not uncommon and I enjoyed all that. I suppose we have become a bit suburban in some ways but life is never boring and I still love him loads. Are you serious about lyposuction and plastic surgery. Whatever it costs it is a waste of money. There's a duchess here in Spain who has a face like a gorilla's bum and I'm sure it is the result of resorting to the surgeon's knife. Once you start that stuff, there is no stopping.

peterinmalaga Wrote:... There's a duchess here in Spain who has a face like a gorilla's bum and I'm sure it is the result of resorting to the surgeon's knife...
"I call that work a wonder ..."
(to paraphrase Browning Wink )

[COLOR="Purple"]Difficult questions.

Next.[/COLOR]

oops, sorry, Welcome to GS :biggrin: