Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi (: I'm new
I won't give out my name yet (until I become comfortable atleast haha) because I'm scared of being found out as gay Tongue

I'm 16 and from Liverpool (:

I think I'm gay but I'm not sure.

Hello Kid,Xyxwave Welcome to the forum, Ben

Thanks ben (:

Hi and Welcome! As with all things, you should not do something unless you are comfortable. When the time is right you'll know. If you need /want to talk, I'm always available for friendly conversation and a little advice here and there. Have fun and enjoy life!!!
Damian

Hey Smile

Feel free to bounce your ideas and feelings around here, it's what we do. There's a lot fo great chat to be had. Hope you find out what you want Smile

Hello, our Kid, and welcome. It's okay not to be sure about things. It's usually people who are utterly, one hundred percent sure who cause most of the problems in this life Wink

Marshlander is so right about people with too strong convictions who can make other people's lives hell...
Well, Welcome to GaySpeak, kid, and since no one has bothered to ask... I'll do the usual asking. What makes you think you might be gay? What realisation dawned upon you suddenly? Whether you are gay or not, it doesn't matter, and you don't need to label yourself so soon in life. We've all been through some kind of soul searching before deciding what was right for us.
Bighug PA

welcome to the forum

Welcome there Kid. Hey we all here have more then likely have been at this point. If you would like to talk about this just send me a shout out through my PM inbox here on GaySpeak. I will be more then welcome to help you out as much as i can thats a promise.

Welcome to the forum Kid Xyxwave

I hope you find the answers you seek, talking about your feelings is the best way to figure them out.